Eduin
about me I from venezuela, I'm 25 year old. Right now I Learn english because is very important this language in my occupation, I'm engineer of telecommunication. In my country Venezuela almost never any people speak english and I need speaking fine, because I want make a postgraduate in the united states or in Australia. after learning English, I need to play the test IELTS.
2

a About me

I (no escribiste "ser") from v Venezuela, I'm 25 years (tú escribiste "tengo 25 año") old. Right now, I L am learning e English because  is very important this language is very important in my occupation.  , I'm an engineer of telecommunication. In my country Venezuela almost nobody never any people speak e English and I need to speak well ing fine, because I want to  do make a postgraduate in the u United s States or in Australia. a After learning English, I need to do (los test no se tocan sino se hacen y luego se aproban o no se aproban) play the test IELTS test

Los nombres de los paises se escriben siempre con la letra mayúscula. 

Cuidado con tu ortografía. 

Si quieres, yo te puedo ayudar con inglés. 

Que tengas un día genial. 

2

About Me

I am from Venezuela.  I'm 25 years old. I am learning English because it is a very important language in my occupation as a Telecommunication Engineer. In my country, Venezuela, almost noone speaks English. I need to improve my English because I want to attend postgraduate school in the United States or in Australia. I also need to prepare for the IELTS test.

The word "English" is always capitalized. All countries are capitalized.  I am German. I am English. That is a German pastry. That is an English bulldog. This is my favorite Venezuelan food.

Good luck with your studies!

2

about me

I'm from venezuela and I'm 25 years old. Right now I am learning english because it is a very important this language in my occupation. I'm an engineer of telecommunication. In my country, Venezuela, almost never any no people speak english and I need to speaking fine well because I want make a to do a postgraduate in the United States or in Australia. After learning English, I need to play do the test IELTS test