Everton
2nd Essay - From Orient to Conquest the World The relation between Orient and Ocident always have been conturbated. Since from Media Age until now, this contact is protagonizated for interactions among dominator and dominated, whereon Europeans countries and later the United States fill out the dominator part. However, this scene is changing nowadays, and nations as China, India and Russia are staying a lot of important in global economy. Currently, the commerce between these "extemes of the world" just aren't about spices, as it was some centuries ago. Today, the products marketed is also eletronics, cars and other industrializated besides valuable commodities, as petrol and natural gas from Russia mainly. The international competition isn't more polarizated. Each time more new contries are present in international business, occuping importants places in the geopolitics, awaking "alarm" from nations, that untill then, had control of the world. Consequently, a lot of ways to become hard the businesses with some contries, in special Russia, are been done from countries as US and EU. Some retaliations mesures from this conuntries can be a way - even then temporary - to contain de progress of this nations and prevent them the world's conquest from Orient, mantaining the situation as it is.