Rebecca610
Work Dairy 28th July Some colleagues cannot access to our company Home page to finish their online compliance course and meet the deadline.They have also written to Global Help desk follow the instructions on the site. Unfortunately, so far have not heard back. We have also turn to local IT for help, they don't know how to solve the problem either. I will send you some screen shots which one of our colleagues sent, and could you please help to look out whether there's any relationship with our System? And have your workmates met this problem before? Hope you could give us some suggestions. Many thanks. The above email is planed to send to my regional colleagues for help. Could you please help to correct it? Many thanks.

Work Dairy 28th July

Some colleagues cannot access to our company's home page to finish their online compliance course and meet the deadline.They have also written to the global help desk following the instructions on the site. Unfortunately, so far they have not heard back. We have also turned to the local IT for help, but they don't know how to solve the problem either.
I will send you some screen shots which one of our colleagues sent. and Could you please help to look out whether there's any relationship with our system and ask if  your workmates have encountered this problem before? I hope you can give us some suggestions. Many thanks.

The above email is planned to be sent to my regional colleagues for help. Could you please help to correct it?  Many thanks.

<em>[Basically good work.  I corrected some of the more complex tenses.]</em>

Work Diary not Dairy. Dairy is something made from milk - dairy products such as cheese, milk, etc