Danna
How do you feel one or two weeks before taking an exam? In two weeks , I have to take an English Grammar exam and as time passes by I feel extemely nervous. I found myself doing the same thing again and again. I walk to the fridge ,open it ,then peep in and finally close it without taking out nothing at all. After that , I sit on the chair and start reading from where I had left my reading. When I noticed this , It seemed to me hilariously funny that I just wanted to share it with all of you. Tell us itaki members how do you feel before an exam? :)
1

How do you feel one or two weeks before taking an exam?

In two weeks , I have to take an English Grammar exam and as time passes by I feel extemely nervous. I have found myself doing the same thing again and again. I walk to the fridge, open it, then peep in and finally close it without taking out anything at all. After that, I sit on the chair and start reading from where I had left off. When I noticed this, it seemed to me so hilariously funny that I just wanted to share it with all of you. Tell us, itaki members - how do you feel before an exam? :)

<em>[Good work.  You can say "I found nothing at all" or "I didn't find anything at all."  Both are correct.  I find pacing up and down and wearing a hold in the carpet improved my test scores immensely. ;-)]</em>

1

In two weeks, I have to take an English Grammar exam, and as time passes by I feel extemely nervous. I found myself doing the same thing again and again. I walk to the fridge, open it, then peep in and finally close it without taking anything out at all. After that, I sit on the chair and start reading from where I had left my reading. When I noticed this, It seemed to me hilariously funny that I just wanted to share it with all of you. Tell us itaki members how do you feel before an exam? :)

That's pretty good if your learning English, just remember you don't need a space right after the word before the comma, only after the comma. Good luck!