Brenda
What kind of movie I like most... I enjoy seeing action and science fiction movies. Some are old such as Terminator or Robocop, and others are actual movies like The Bourne Ultimatum, Matrix... are they fantastic movies, are not? In the other hand, It's not like i hate romantic movies, but... i can not find one that could make me feel "emotional"? If someone can recomend me one, just give me it in a coment. :D Does anybody love horror movies here? It seems to me that most of people love this kind of movies. In my case, i remember when I was in school i used to see them, but now, i do not what happend to me that i can't simply stand the tension. I can cry as a baby seeing one. Jajajajaja Pathetic, right? Anyway, i do not care being called like that. Thanks in advance to anyone who can correct any mistakes. :D
1

The Kind of Movie I Like the Most...

I enjoy watchin action and science fiction movies. Some are old, such as The Terminator or Robocop, and others are recent movies like The Bourne Ultimatum, The Matrix...They are fantastic movies, are they not? 
On the other hand, it's not like I hate romantic movies, but... I can not find one that can make me feel "emotional"?

If someone can recomend me one, just go ahead. :D

Does anybody love horror movies here? It seems to me that most_people love this kind of movies. In my case, I remember when I was in school I used to watch them, but now, I do not know what happend to me that I simply can't stand the tension. I can cry like a baby while watching one. Hahaha...Pathetic, right? Anyway, I do not care being called_that.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can correct any mistakes. :D