hector jimenez
Hi, this is my fist time in this page, i want learn english!!!! Hi, my name is Hector Jimenez, i´m from Mexico, i live in Toluca, the captal of State of Mexico, Toluca is located at west of Mexico City, capital of my contry. Toluca is a small city, is has several industrial corridors, for this reason i studied my career, i´m industrial engenier. actually i started my own company, of services. During seven years i worked in a center on experimentation and road safty. Acquired experience to improve bodyshops, improve in repair process, human resorces, image, business case, etc... My company offer several services of that. i want learn english because it was alway muy target, for professional increase and personal increase. For my job i need travel for diferents citys into my contry, but recently i taveled to Costa Rica, in this contry meet diferent people of different contries but my english it was bad and y experience was bad. this is the reason for my suscrption in this page, improve my skills in english

Hi, this is my fist time in this page, I want to learn English.

Hi, my name is Hector Jimenez,I´m from Mexico, I live in Toluca, the captal of State of Mexico, Toluca which is located at west of Mexico City, capital of my country.
Toluca is a small city, which has several industrial corridors, for this reason I studied my career, I'm an industrial engineer.
Actually i started my own company, of services. For seven years worked in a center on experimentation and road safety. I acquired experience to improve bodyshops, improve in repair process, human resources, image, business case, etc...
My company offers several of these services.
I want to learn English because it was alway my goal, for professional progress and personal increase. For my job I have to  travel to  different cities into my country , but recently I travelled to Costa Rica; there I met  diferent people from  different countries, but my English it was bad and the experience was bad.
This is the reason for my subscription in this page, to improve my skills in English