Stefano
Write a letter to apply for job in a countryside camp Dear Mr Paul Taylor, I am writing in answer to your advertisement which appeared in the magazine on May 22. I would be very interested in working in one of your countryside camps. For the last two years I have been working as entertainer in one of the biggest camp site in Rimini and I gained a great exprience in dealing with people of different ages and especially teenagers. My collegues describe me as cheerful, talkative and polite person with visitors, but also responsible and reliable at work. As I like outdoor activities, I believe this job is most suitable for me. I enclose my curriculum vitae in English for your consideration and I would be very interested in an interview. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me any time. I look forward to hear from you soon. Yours sincerely, Felipe Martin

Write a letter to apply for job in a countryside camp

Dear Mr Paul Taylor,

I am writing in answer about to your advertisement, which appeared in the magazine X on May 22nd. I would be am very interested in working at in one of your countryside camps.

For the last two years I have been working as an entertainer in one of the biggest camp sites in Rimini (called "X"..). Working there I gained a great experience in dealing with people of different ages and specifically with especially teenagers.

My collegues describe me as cheerful, talkative, and polite person with visitors, but also responsible and reliable at work. As I like outdoor activities, I believe this job is most suitable for me.

I enclose my curriculum vitae in English for your consideration and I would be very interested in having an interview. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me any time.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Felipe Martin