Jenny
Changing passwords Recently, a female surnamed Park had to wait in line for the entire lunch hour to do some errands in the bank. That’s because she forgot her password for her vaccine software after the vaccine updated itself automatically and got her logged out. She tried to punch in all possible combinations using upper or lower cased words and special characters, but she got them all wrong and got herself blocked out of the service. She said that nothing ringed her bell no matter what. However, it doesn’t seem like her personal problem anymore, because so many people are having difficulties memorizing their passwords nowadays. A local newspaper in Korea conducted a survey on 1000 male and female office workers about how often they change their passwords online. And about 20% of the respondents said that they change their passwords more than 4 times a month. It is about one time per week. They say each website asks them to change their passwords on a regular basis using its own protocols. And they are often asked to change passwords using upper and lower – cased letters, numbers, and special characters combined. For example, the portal websites ‘Daum’ and ‘Naver’ require 6 and 8 digit passwords respectively. The majority of respondents say when they are asked to use capital letter they uppercase the first letter of their passwords, and when they are asked to use special characters they put an exclamation mark at the end of their passwords.
2

Changing passwords

Recently, a female girl or woman [female is only used in very formal or scientific contexts] surnamed [saying surnamed is corect, but more natural to say "with the last name Park"] Park had to wait in line for the her entire lunch hour to do some errands in at the bank. That’s because she forgot her password for her vaccine software after the vaccine updated itself automatically and got her logged her out. She tried to punch in all possible combinations using upper or lower cased words letters and special characters, but she got them all wrong and got herself blocked out of the service. She said that nothing ringed her bell [It is  better to say "She couldn't remember it/the password no matter what she did." I think I know what idiomatic phrase you're using here, but it isn't really correct. usually we only use this idiomatic phrase in conversation, for example "Do you know someone named Shelley?" "No, nothing rings a bell..." something like that] no matter what.

However, it doesn’t seem to be like her personal problem anymore, because so many people are having difficulty memorizing their passwords nowadays. A local newspaper in Korea conducted a survey on 1,000 male and female office workers about how often they change their passwords online. And about 20% of the respondents said that they change their passwords more than 4 times a month. It That is about one time per week.

They say that each website asks them to change their passwords on a regular basis using its own protocols. And they are often asked to change passwords using upper and lower–cased letters, numbers, and special characters combined. For example, the portal websites ‘Daum’ and ‘Naver’ require 6 and 8 digit passwords, respectively. The majority of respondents say that when they are asked to use capital letters they uppercase the first letter of their passwords, and when they are asked to use special characters they put an exclamation mark at the end of their passwords.