John
a family photo Well, there's an old color photo which was took in front of the cottage where my parents live about thirty years ago. being sticking on the door of the wardrobe I used in my childhood, it is a five-inch picture, which means a lot to me because it always reminds of my grandparents and a few other late relatives. Every time I return to my hometown, I spend some time looking at it and reminisce what happened when the picture was taken. Actually it was taken in a large family gathering. You know, my father has three sisters. One of them had moved to Hainan island far from my hometown after getting married. A few years later, she had got three children. And it could have been the first for her family to return to her hometown. After all, in those days public transport was really inconvenient, it was hard to come back. You can imagine how excited it was for the whole extended family. So they decided to take a photo to memories that important occasion. At that time, I was just a toddler, standing in front of my grandpa. I will never have chance to take another picture with the old man again. Yes, when my son gets a few years older, I will tell him a story about that picture.

a family photo

Well, there's an old color photo which was taken in front of the cottage where my parents lived about thirty years ago. It was stuck on the door of the wardrobe I used during my childhood. It is a five-inch picture and means a lot to me because it always reminds me of my grandparents and a few other late relatives. Every time I return to my hometown, I spend some time looking at it and reminisce about what happened when the picture was taken.
It was actually taken at a large family gathering. You know, my father has three sisters, one of them had moved to Hainan island, far from my hometown, after getting married. A few years later, she had three children, it could have been the first time that her family returned to her hometown. It was hard to come back, after all, in those days public transport was really inconvenient. You can imagine how exciting it was for the whole extended family. So, they decided to take a photo to memorise that important occasion.
When the photo was taken, I was just a toddler, standing in front of my grandpa. I will never have a chance to take another picture with the old man again.
Yes, when my son gets a few years older, I will tell him the story about that picture.

sure here we go :)

Well, there's an old color photo which was taken took in front of the cottage where my parents lived about thirty years ago. It was stuck being sticking on the door of the wardrobe I used during my childhood., i It is a five-inch picture and, which means a lot to me because it always reminds of my grandparents and a few other late relatives. Every time I return to my hometown, I spend some time looking at it and reminisce about what happened when the picture was taken.
It was actually Actually it was taken at in a large family gathering. You know, my father has three sisters. One of them had moved to Hainan island after getting married, which is far from my hometown after getting married. A few years later, she had got three children . Aand this it could have been the first time for her family had to returned to her hometown. It was hard to come back , Aafter all, in those days public transport was really inconvenient., it was hard to come back. You can imagine how excitinged it was for the whole extended family. So they decided to take a photo to memorisees theat important occasion.
At that time, I was just a toddler, standing in front of my Ggrandpa. I will never have chance to take another picture with the old man again.
Yes, when my son gets a few years older, I will tell him thea story about that picture. 

thank you
a lovely story