Alena
I have a task to write a plan for a business trip to foreign country to registrate a new company Business trip to Cyprus. Plan. The 29 of July 1. 08:00 – departure from Moscow (DME) 2. 11:40 – arrival to Cyprus (Larnaka) 3. Check in the hotel (Larnaka City) 4. 16:00 – Meeting in the Larnaca city with the shareholders and with the director of the LLC «Сollaboration». Discussion of the plan of registration of the company. Name of the company – LLC «Collaboration» Quantity of shareholders: Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich 59% of share capital Nikos Anastasiadis 41% of share capital Address of the company: Larnaka Dekelia Road P.O. Box 40394, CY 6303, Larnaka, Cyprus Share Capital: 10 000 Euro. Targets of the company: trade in metal. 5. Shareholders sign Memorandum and articles of Association. 6. Collection the set of the documents, which are need to be submitted to Department of Registrar. (All documents were prepared with help of the law Cyprus firm, including Power of attorney) The 30 of July. 1. Visit to Department of Registrar. Submission of the documents to registration by the power of attorney. The 05 of August 2. Obtaining of the documents (Certificate of incorporation, Certificate of Director and Secretary, Sertificate of Shareholders, Share Sertificate) 3. Making notary copies of the set of incorporation documents. 4. 19:00 Departure to Moscow 5. 22:40 Arrival to Moscow The 06 of August 1. Making an Apostille and notary translation of the set of incorporation documents. 2. Writing the report about business trip.

I have a task to write a plan for a business trip to foreign country to register a new company

Business trip to Cyprus.

Plan.
The 29 of July
1. 08:00 – departure from Moscow (DME)
2. 11:40 – arrival to Cyprus (Larnaka)
3. Check in the hotel (Larnaka City)
4. 16:00 – Meeting in the Larnaca city with the shareholders and with the director of the LLC «Сollaboration». Discussion of the plan of registration of the company.
Name of the company – LLC «Collaboration»
Quantity of shareholders:
Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich 59% of share capital
Nikos Anastasiadis 41% of share capital
Address of the company: Larnaka Dekelia Road P.O. Box 40394, CY 6303, Larnaka, Cyprus
Share Capital: 10 000 Euro.
Targets of the company: trade in metal.
5. Shareholders sign Memorandum and articles of Association.
6. Collection the set of the documents, which are need to be submitted to Department of Registrar. (All documents were prepared with help of the law Cyprus firm, including Power of attorney)
The 30 of July.
1. Visit to Department of Registrar. Submission of the documents to registration by the power of attorney.
The 05 of August
2. Obtaining of the documents (Certificate of incorporation, Certificate of Director and Secretary, Sertificate of Shareholders, Share Sertificate)
3. Making notary copies of the set of incorporation documents.
4. 19:00 Departure to Moscow
5. 22:40 Arrival to Moscow
The 06 of August
1. Making an Apostille and notary translation of the set of incorporation documents.
2. Writing the report about business trip.

well done, this is very good.