Gaziz
About me I was born in 1989, on June 30 in Almaty. I grew up in Almaty. In 2005 I graduated from Grade 9 school №23 and entered the College of the tour. In 2008 he graduated from college tour. In 2009, I went to serve in the Republican Guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana. After finishing compulsory military service i was left to serve under the contract and transferred to the city of Almaty. in 2013, i finished the contract service. In the period from 2013 to 2014 worked as deputy of the general director of Ayala Dar, my main responsibilities was to monitor the performance of official duties by employees. In the summer of 2014 I was offered to take the post of personal assistant to the deputy of Maslikhat of Almaty. I Performed personal errands I have a Bachelor of Economics degree. In 2013 I graduated from the Kunaev University My hobbies Sport, fiction books. I love the music of any genres very much. About myself I can say that I am very responsible, punctual, diligent. I Rarely drink alcohol, do not smoke.
1

About me

I was born on June 30 1989 in Almaty, where I grew up. In 2005 I graduated from Grade 9 school №23 and entered the College, where I graduated in 2008. In 2009, I went to serve in the Republican Guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana. After finishing compulsory military service i was left to serve under the contract and transferred to the city of Almaty. In 2013, i finished my contracted service. In the period from 2013 to 2014 I worked as deputy to the general director of Ayala Dar, where my main responsibilities were to monitor the performance of employees in their official duties. In the summer of 2014 I was offered to take the post of personal assistant to the deputy of Maslikhat of Almaty, performing his personal errands.

In 2013 I graduated from the Kunaev Universzity with a Bachelor of Economics. My hobbies include playing sport and reading fiction books (you need to define the action you're taking with hobbies, are you watching sport or playing it? Are you writing fiction books or reading them? You can also add further information includes what type of sports you like to play or watch and what type of books you like to read.) I love music of any genre.

I can say that I am very responsible, punctual, diligent. I rarely drink alcohol and do not smoke.

(A better way of saying the above statement would be, "I am proud of the fact that I rarely drink (alcohol) and do not smoke. I can also say that I'm very responsible, punctual and diligent).

*note: Some things wern't 100% clear so I gave you an example of the type of words you can use to add context to allow people to understand what you mean more clearly. Have a read, you may need to change verbs and context slightly to make the sentances more appropriate. Hope this helps!

1

About Me

I was born in 1989, on June 30, in Almaty. I grew up in Almaty. In 2005 I graduated from Grade 9 from school №23 and entered the Tourism College, and graduated of the tour. in 2008 he graduated. from college tour. In 2009, I went to serve in the Republican Guard of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana. After finishing compulsory military service I was left to serve under the contract and transferred to the city of Almaty. In 2013, I finished the my contract service. In the period from 2013 to 2014 I worked as deputy of to the general director of Ayala Dar, my main responsibilities was were to monitor the performance of official duties by employees. In the summer of 2014 I was offered to take the post of personal assistant to the deputy of Maslikhat of in Almaty. I performed personal errands. 
I have a Bachelor of Economics degree. In 2013 I graduated from the Kunaev University. 
My hobbies are sport, and reading fiction books. I love the music of any genres very much.
About myself I can say that I am a very responsible, punctual, diligent person. I rarely drink alcohol, and I do not smoke.