Tonia
something you would change in your past life. Would you like to correct this for me,please? I think, I would have liked to be confident about myself like I am now. I would have liked to change a little my personality , I mean, I would have liked to be more selfish and less generous with people,and of course, there is a thing o person I would have changed will be my second boyfriend. Nowadays I have to thank two mortgages , but fortunately I can pay them. Moreover I would have liked to study interpretation and Translation , but I suppose is too late,otherwise I think my life is going pretty well, I have health, I have work and I have very good friends , what is more else I ask ''''

I think I would have liked to be as confident about myself as I am now. I would have liked to change a little about my personality, by which I mean I would have liked to be more selfish and less generous with people <em>(note: are you sure you haven't mixed up 'less' and 'more'? most people would rather be less selfish and more generous)</em>, and I would have avoided my relationship with my second boyfriend. Nowadays I have to pay off two mortgages because of him, but fortunately I can afford them.
Also, I would have liked to study interpretation and translation, but I suppose is too late <em>(note: it's never too late!)</em>. Otherwise, I think my life is going pretty well. I have my health, a good job, and very good friends. What more could I ask for?

You did an excellent job with your English in this notebook entry!

Hi Tonia I think it is never too late to study the things you want. I recently read of a lady who is 80 years old who went to college to study.So don't think that it is ever too late.