Learner SC
哈利波特火车 Italki 朋友们, 如果你们喜欢哈利波特,你们可以上网站买火车票。你们可以坐原本火车,一样电影风景和桥。火车票很贵也一定二个月左右之前订票。还有坐普通火车(列车),票便宜也容易买,当天可以买。两班火车在苏格兰Fort William 开始,不是伦敦King's Cross站! 还没有站台9 and 3/4! ITalki friends If you like Harry Potter, you can book the train tickets through the internet site. You can take/travel on/sit on the original train with the same bridge, scenary and views. Tickets must be booked about 2 months beforehand. There are also ordinary trains (on the same line/route) with cheaper tickets that are much easier to buy being available on the same day. Both trains start at Fort William, Scotland - not at King's Cross, London. Also, there is no platform 9 and 3/4! (I was unable to think of how to write 'on the same train line/route') ((In English, if we are already talking about trains, then we frequently drop the word 'station'. For example, 'Take the train from King's Cross station to Paddington station' would change to 'Take the train from King's Cross to Paddington'. Can I do the same in Mandarin?))
1

哈利波特火车

Italki 朋友们,
如果你们喜欢哈利波特,你们可以上网站买火车票。你们可以乘坐电影中的那辆火车,一样的风景、一样的桥。火车票很贵,而且一定要提前二个月左右订票。还有,坐普通火车(同一条线路的话,票比较便宜也容易买到,坐的当天就可以去买。两班火车都是从苏格兰的威廉堡发出,而不是从伦敦的国王十字!此外,也没有“九四分之三” 站台!

ITalki friends

If you like Harry Potter, you can book the train tickets through the internet site. You can take/travel on/sit on the original train with the same bridge, scenary and views. Tickets must be booked about 2 months beforehand. There are also ordinary trains (on the same line/route) with cheaper tickets that are much easier to buy being available on the same day. Both trains start at Fort William, Scotland - not at King's Cross, London. Also, there is no platform 9 and 3/4!

(I was unable to think of how to write 'on the same train line/route')
((In English, if we are already talking about trains, then we frequently drop the word 'station'. For example, 'Take the train from King's Cross station to Paddington station' would change to 'Take the train from King's Cross to Paddington'. Can I do the same in Mandarin?))

No, we don't express things that way. English is a concise language while Chinese enjoys parallelism, repetition, and magnificent description.

哈利波特火车

Italki 朋友们,
如果你们喜欢哈利波特,你们可以上网站买火车票。你们可以坐原本火车,一样电影风景和桥。火车票很贵也一定二个月左右之前订票。还有坐普通火车(列车),票便宜也容易买,当天可以买。两班火车在苏格兰Fort William 开始,不是伦敦King's Cross站! 还没有站台9 and 3/4!

哈利波特火车
Italki 朋友们,

Italki的朋友们,
如果你们(也)喜欢哈利波特,你们可以通过网站来购买火车票。你们可以坐电影里面的火车,欣赏一样电影风景和桥。火车票一定要在二个月之前预定。还有坐普通火车(在相同的列车上及相同的轨道),票便宜也容易买,当天就可以买到。两趟火车都在苏格兰Fort William 出发,而不是伦敦King's Cross站! 当然,没有9 and 3/4 站台!

(也)
You can use”也”as it reflect that you are also a fan

上网站购买
上网站购买
通过网站来购买
This three sentences all are okay to say “book the train tickets through the internet site” just getting more formal.

火车票很贵?I didn’t see any words you mentioned about expensive here, so I’m not sure how to correction this one.

坐电影里面的火车,欣赏一样电影风景和桥
坐&欣赏are both Verbs, so that the sentence would maintain consistent.

原本-电影里面
We would use more specific words to tell people that the train is the original train which means the one from the movie.

(在相同的列车上及相同的轨道)
((In English, if we are already talking about trains, then we frequently drop the word 'station'. For example, 'Take the train from King's Cross station to Paddington

Yes,you can do that In Mandarin, for example, you can say “坐1号线从国贸(站-station)到机场东(站-station)” “You can take line 1 from Guomao to Airport East”

ITalki friends

Italki的朋友们,

If you like Harry Potter, you can book the train tickets through the internet site. 如果你喜欢哈利波特,你可以通过网络来买哈利波特电影中出现的火车票哦。
You can take/travel on/sit on the original train with the same bridge, scenary and views.
你可以体验一次与电影场景中出现的相同的风景和那座桥。
Tickets must be booked about 2 months beforehand. 不过火车贵宾票必须提前两个月预订。
There are also ordinary trains (on the same line/route) with cheaper tickets that are much easier to buy being available on the same day. Both trains start at Fort William, Scotland - not at King's Cross, London. Also, there is no platform 9 and 3/4!
当然也有便宜一点的同样路线的(不过即使不写也没有关系,因为很容易明白 For Chinese, it's easy to understand what the ordinary ticket mean. In China, we also have differe class of tain ticket wiht same line)普通票出售,更容易买到。如果没有提前预订,当天也可以买到普通票。火车从苏格兰的Fort William出发,不是从伦敦的King's Cross出发哦。当然啦,9又3/4站台是没有的!LOL

(I was unable to think of how to write 'on the same train line/route') You can use 相同的路线。
((In English, if we are already talking about trains, then we frequently drop the word 'station'. For example, 'Take the train from King's Cross station to Paddington station' would change to 'Take the train from King's Cross to Paddington'. Can I do the same in Mandarin?))Certainly, but I usually express it that way at the railway station where it make sense. For example, we also say it's from Shanghai station to beijing station. You could hear the speaker at railway station says that "本次列车从上海虹桥开往汉口"(it means that the train you take is from Shanghai Hongqiao station to Hankou station). Hope it will be helpful.
I find your two compositions. You said in the second one that you could not find it in Composation in Chinese Menu. LOL

哈利波特火车

Italki 朋友们,
如果你们喜欢哈利波特,你们可以上网站火车票。你们可以坐上原版火车来欣赏电影中的桥和其他风景。火车票很贵,也一定要提前二个月左右订票。还有普通火车(列车),票价便宜也容易买,当天可以买。两班火车都在苏格兰Fort William(威廉堡)始发,而不是在伦敦的King's Cross(国王十字)站! 而且,也没有九又四分之三站台!

on the same train line/route 在同一条火车 线路/路线 上

In English, if we are already talking about trains, then we frequently drop the word 'station'. For example, 'Take the train from King's Cross station to Paddington station' would change to 'Take the train from King's Cross to Paddington'. Can I do the same in Mandarin?

You can even drop all of them...just say King's Cross or Paddington.. But there is only one character "站", just put it, why bother?LOL

ITalki friends

哈利波特火车

Italki 朋友们,

Italki的朋友们,
如果你们喜欢哈利波特,你们可以上网站买火车票。你们可以坐原本哈利波特电影中的火车,体验和电影中一样电影风景和桥。不过火车票很贵,而且一定要提前二个月左右之前订票。还可以坐普通火车(列车),票便宜一些也容易买,甚至当天可以买。两班火车苏格兰Fort William 开始出发,不是伦敦King's Cross站! 而且还没有站台9 and 3/4!

ITalki friends

(I was unable to think of how to write 'on the same train line/route') You can use 相同的路线。
((In English, if we are already talking about trains, then we frequently drop the word 'station'. For example, 'Take the train from King's Cross station to Paddington station' would change to 'Take the train from King's Cross to Paddington'. Can I do the same in Mandarin?))Certainly, but I usually  express it that way at the railway station where it make sense. For example, we also say it's from Shanghai station to beijing station. You could hear the speaker at railway station says that "本次列车从上海虹桥开往汉口"(it means that the train you take is from Shanghai Hongqiao station to Hankou station). Hope it will be helpful.

I find your two compositions. You said in the second one that you could not find it in chinese menue. LOL