Chris Hsieh
About me Hi, I'm Chris, come from Tiwan and almost thirty years old. Now, I work in China, and my boss appointed me as the new assistant manager of quality department this year. I'm responsible for system working and quality. last year, I got a new order that I must past TS16949 system. It was a hard challenge for me, cause I never done it, but I still took it. TS16949 is a quality system for automobile manufacturing industry, and level better than ISO9001. There are five important tools that I got how to do it from our consultant, for example APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP. Until now, while I pass TS16949 system, but my know-how still not enough, and I will keep improve my skill.

Hi, I'm Chris, come from Taiwan and I'm almost thirty years old. 

Now, I work in China, and my boss appointed me as the new assistant manager of the quality department this year.

I'm responsible for system functionality and quality.

Last year, I got a new order that I must pass the TS16949 system.

It was a hard challenge for me, because I had never done it, but I still took it.

TS16949 is a quality system for automobile manufacturing industry, and one level better than ISO9001.
There are five important tools that I learned from our consultant, for example APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, and PPAP.

Until now, although I passed the TS16949 system, but my know-how still not enough, and I will keep improving my skills.