Hương Giang
My school My name is Giang. I'm twenty four years old. I'm a student. I'm study in a university in Ho Chi Minh city. It is not big, but not small. it has two rows house. A row house has three floor and a row house has just been built. It has fifteen floor. But it is hot because it hasn't air conditioned and now, it 's summer. So, the weather is very hot. But my teachers are friendly and orther students are very lovely.
1

My school

My name is Giang. I'm twenty four years old. I'm a student. I study in a university in Ho Chi Minh city. It is not very big, or too small. it has two rows of houses. A row of houses has three floors and a row of houses has just been built. It has fifteen floors. But it is hot because it hasn't air conditioned and now, it 's summer. So, the weather is very hot. But my teachers are friendly and orther students are very lovely.

My school

My name is Giang. I'm twenty four years old. I'm a student. I'm study in a university in Ho Chi Minh city. It is not big, or too small. it has two rows of house. A row of house has three floors and a row of house has just been built. It has fifteen floors. But it is hot because it hasn't air conditioned and now, it 's summer. So, the weather is very hot. But my teachers are friendly and orther students are very lovely.