Ngân
Which will make you become more mature? Somehow, the first article I read this evening gave into my mind that question. In Eastern legend, a fish had to took off its scale and cut off its fin to become a dragon. A bird would be burn in fire before transforming into a phoenix. They asked if they could become more mature when they didn't hurt. I'm a girl who is 23 years old. The age which is not young, but not old enough to understand all things in life. Luckily, I have been through some things which gave me a lot of lessons. Years pass. Instead of looking life like pink, I understand more darker sides. I hurt, but I was not broken. I enjoy my life as a sunflower which always keep its face to the sunshine even on the darkest days. I could see my change day by day. I'm not perfect, but I'm getting better. Perhaps, God wants to teach me through my failures. When we were young, we've all screwed up. Getting older, we could make our day - to - day life more interesting through our lessons. To me, there is no fine line between the past and the present. Everything which happened in the past would give you the result in your present. Early on, we're still a kid , but with our lessons, we become far more mature.

What Makes You Become More Mature?

Somehow, the first an article I read this evening made my mind ask that question. In an Eastern legend, a fish had remove its scale and cut off its fins to become a dragon. A bird would be burn in fire before transforming into a phoenix. They asked if they could become more mature when they didn't hurt (I don't understand this sentence). I'm a girl who is 23 years old. The age which is not young, but not old enough to understand all things in life. Luckily, I have been through some things which have taught me a lot of lessons. Years pass. Instead of looking life like pink, I understand more darker sides. I hurt, but I was not broken. I enjoy my life as a sunflower which always keeps its face to the sunshine even on the darkest days. I could see my change day by day. I'm not perfect, but I'm getting better. Perhaps, God wants to teach me lessons through my failures. When we were young, we've all screwed up. Getting older, we can make our day-to-day <no space life more interesting through what we have learned. To me, there is no fine line between the past and the present. Everything that happened in the past would gives you the result in your present. Early in life, we're still a kid , but by learning from life's lessons, we become far more mature.

Good job!

Almost all words in titles in English are capitalized.

What you don't capitalize:

•Articles: the, a, an

•Coordinating Conjunctions: and, but, or, for, nor, etc.
•Prepositions (fewer than five letters): on, at, to, from, by, etc.

However, there is exceptions to this rule.

--Ravi.