Huynh
Manage one million dollars of a charity. Dear Mr Richard I really appreciate about your help for our education charity. One million dollar is a big number, and to manager this money, the first we're going to lend it to bank (Bank of America) in Vietnam. While build the projects, we will recieve interest and that money will be added to first money. We prepared some projects: 1. We intend to build a school for the childrens at a moutain village, NorthWest Vietnam. The costs about five thousand dollars, including: A school has ten rooms to study, one canteen, one library and one dormitory has full everything. It meets for about 150 students and teachers. 2. At the Son La province, we will build a bridge, to help the students don't through river by dangerous boats. The costs about fifty thousand dollars. We're contacting with bureaus to prepare for it. Hopfully it will soon be implemented. And there are other projects that we are finding. It's will talk to you as soon as possible. One more time, thank you so much for something you contributed. - Rihanna from Vietnam Education Charity- (Thank you for reading, help me check for mistakes)