Joeliton Filho
Translated and original books When I read a translated book in Portuguese, my native language, I sometimes compare it with the ones written in Portuguese by Brazilians and feel like there's some differences. I can feel somehow the Brazilian soul on it, specially the ones with a more regional theme such as Capitães de Areia by Jorge Amado, maybe because the author wants the readers to identify it with their lifes in order to make the reading a more living experience. Having said that, when a book is translated, it losts a little of these particular things which make a book what it is altogether, therefore one who reads an original book doesn't feel the same emotion of one who reads a translated copy, nonetheless both are great experiences and should be felt by everyone. Read more books.
2

Translated and original books

When I read a translated in Portuguese book, my native language, I sometimes compare it with the ones written in Portuguese by Brazilians and I feel like there are some differences. I can feel somehow the Brazilian soul in them, especially in the books with a more regional theme such as Capitães de Areia by Jorge Amado. Maybe because the author wants the readers to identify it with their lives in order to make the reading more like a life experience.

Having said that, when a book is translated, it loses a bit of these particular things which make a book what it is altogether. Therefore, the one who reads an original book doesn't feel the same emotion of the one who reads a translated copy. Nonetheless, both are great experiences and everyone should perceive them. Read more books.

1

Translated and original books

When I read a translated book in Portuguese, my native language, I sometimes compare it with the ones written in Portuguese by Brazilians and feel like there's some differences. I can feel the Brazilian soul on in it, especially the ones with a more regional theme such as Capitães de Areia by Jorge Amado, maybe because the author wants the readers to identify it with their lifes lives in order to make the reading a more living experience.

Having said that, when a book is translated, it losts loses a little of these particular things which make a book what it is. altogether, Therefore one who reads an original book doesn't feel the same emotion of as one who reads a translated copy. Nonetheless, both are great experiences and should be felt by everyone. Read more books.