Céline
French is beautiful! Hello ! I'm a french native, and artist in Paris. I'm passionate about the language, as it allows us to express our feelings, emotions, wishes, and all we really need. That's the reason why it's more than important to feel comfortable with the language we use to speak. As an artist, my favorite activity is to develop my imagination, and to see life differently. How could do that if I wasn't able to master the subtleties of the language? I really love writing, and realized when I was a little girl how rich and fascinating was my native tongue. I also love to play and make people dream or laugh, so the language is my best friend! And it will be even better when I'll can say the same not only for my native tongue but also for others. Then I want to improve my english, and you can be sure that you'll can improve your french in a very good and original atmosphere!
1

French Is Beautiful! {Titles in English are capitalized}

Hello!

I'm a French native, and an artist in Paris.

I'm passionate about the language, as it allows us to express our feelings, emotions, wishes, and all we really need.

That's the reason why it's more than important to feel comfortable with the language (that) we use to speak.

As an artist, my favorite activity is to develop my imagination, and to see life differently.

How could I do that if I wasn't able to master the subtleties of the language?

I really love writing, and realized when I was a little girl how rich and fascinating was my native tongue.

I also love to play and make people dream or laugh, so the language is my best friend!

And it will be even better when I'll can I could* say the same not only for my native tongue but also for others. {or "other languages"}

Then I, therefore,  want to improve my English, and you can be sure that you'll can improve your French in a very good and original** {or "unique"} atmosphere!

Excellent!

*This word choice is based on your French text (je pourrais). You could also say "...when I'll be able to say..."

**Also based on your French text, we would also say "a unique atmosphere" here {or singular}.

French is Beautiful!

Hello!

I'm a French native and artist from Paris.

I'm passionate about my language, as it allows us, French speakers, to express our feelings, emotions, wishes, and all we really need. Not everyone speaks French, so you have to specify who us is.

That's the reason why it's more than important to feel comfortable with the language that we use to speak.

How can I do that if I am not able to master the subtleties of my language? We have to write this sentence in the present because you wrote in the sentence above that you currently, as an artist, develop your imagination. So how can you see life differently if you are not able to master these subtleties.

I really love writing and realized how rich and fascinating my was native tongue is when I was a little girl.

And it will be even better when I can say what I want not only in my native tongue but also in other languages. You can already say what you want in French.

Then I want to improve my english, and you can be sure that you can improve your french in a very good and original atmosphere! (I'm not quite sure there is such a thing as an "original atmosphere". Maybe positive or nice.)

Great job, Céline. Keep up the good work.

--Ravi.