Zhe Liu
What happened yesterday I met with my academic adviser yesterday, to have him sign my program planning sheet, and we also discussed about my future plans. He is very nice and patient to listen to me, make me feel more horrible when I couldn't say it well. I know the grammars, which I have been studying from a very young age, but after so many years, I still couldn't speak fluent English. I can find my mistakes and correct them in tasks that is given enough time, for example, writing an essay, but never good at speaking. I feel so embarrassed each time I searched all over my head but couldn't find the right word. I have had enough of it so I decided to change. I need to practice with people, in real conversations, without being afraid of making mistakes that makes me like a fool. That is why I registered here. Now I am actively looking for a language exchange partner. Someone (who wants to practice Madarin Chinese) please come to save my English! PS. And please, correct this notbook !

What happened yesterday

I met with my academic adviser yesterday, to have him sign my program planning sheet, and we also discussed about my future plans. He is very nice, patient, and to listens to me.

It makes me feel more horrible when I can't say something very well. I know the grammars, which I have been studying from a very young age, but after so many years, I still can't speak fluent English. I can find my mistakes and correct them if given enough time. For example, when I am writing an essay. However, I have never been good at speaking.

I feel so embarrassed each time I searched all over my head but couldn't find the right word. I have had enough of it so I decided to change. I need to practice with people, in real conversations, without being afraid of making mistakes that makes me like a fool. That is why I registered here.

Now I am actively looking for a language exchange partner. Someone (who wants to practice Madarin Chinese) please come to save my English!

PS. And please, correct this notbook !

Very good job! Many people feel the same way you do when learning a new language. They also have similar experiences. Find a few partners and practice, practice, practice. You'll do fine.