Ahmed Taha
after a long holiday after long holiday i have backed to my work .. i am very enjoying today for waking up at 7 AM. after a long working day the assume action that studying my English lessons and accounting books .. my ambitious to obtain CMA & MBA .. the first book which i am studying is the accounting principle ... if any one like this scope please communicate me . this book summarize accounting rules in all world .. this rules may be different from country to another .. but the accounting goals is the same .. the significant goal is to support decision makers by submitting the sufficient and effective information .. this information must pass on this principles and this rules to be filtered and sorted in the official statement
1

after a long holiday

after long holiday i have gone backed to my work .. I am very enjoying today dispite waking up at 7 AM. after a long workingday the assume action that I will be studying my English lessons and accounting books .. my ambition is to obtain a CMA & MBA ..

the first book which that I am studying is the about accounting principles ... if anyone likes this scope subject please communicate message me .
this book summarizes accounting rules in all the world .. the rules may be different from country to another .. but the accounting goals is are the same .. the significant goal is to support decision makers by submitting the sufficient and effective information .. this information must pass on this be organized around accounting principles and this rules to be filtered and sorted in the official statement

I'm not sure what you meant in the last sentence.