anton
The First Week in England. Was in September, in the begining and i only had my fly ticket and the address from my hostfamily keep in my pocket. I took a train from the airport to the city, for the time being everything look easy. Honestly it seemed easier was the hardest. Actually i remember again the moment and i can´t burst out of laughting. Well, I got in the taxi, remove the paper from my pocket where i had written the address and as soon i told it the tax idriver said What? I felt convinced, completely sure that i was pronouncing correctly. In the third time i said it was slow and in my head I thought (really not understanding me ) and I repeated it slowly. At last he understood me, i felt alive. That´s right! the same thing i was telling you for ages. However, to be honest, i not saying it correctly. This moment was so funny because when the taxi driver got it, didn´t know the way and didn´t have Gps. In the end he started to looking for in the map and didn´t found it. he was angry and dropped it inside the car while he opening the door just for asking a partner. The partner gave him the proper indications and i could get to the destination. Anyway, I´ve never been before in England, i think i started on the right foot.
1

The First Week in England.

It was in September, in the begining (In the beginning of September flows better) and I only had my fly ticket and the address from my hostfamily keep in my pocket. I took a train from the airport to the city, and for the time being everything look easy. Honestly it seemed easier was the hardest. Actually I remember again the moment and I can't help but burst out of laughting laughing. Well, I got in the taxi, removed the paper from my pocket where I had written the address and as soon as I told it the tax driver, he said "What?".

I felt convinced, completely sure that I was pronouncing it correctly. In The third time I said it was slow and in my head and I thought (really not understanding me ) and I repeated it slowly. At last he understood me, I felt alive. (You can say this, it sounds poetic... you feel alive because you got something right in a foreign language when everything is happening so fast. If you didn't mean for it to sound like this I would say "relieved").

That´s right! The same thing I was telling you for ages. However, to be honest, I was not saying it correctly. This moment was so funny because when the taxi driver got it, he didn´t know the way and didn´t have GPS. In the end, he started to looking for it in the map and didn´t found couldn't find it. He was angry and dropped it inside the car while he opening the door just for asking a partner. The partner gave him the proper indications instructions and I could get to the destination (and I finally arrived sounds more fluent).

Anyway,  I´ve never been before in England I had never been to England before, but I think I started on the right foot.

Very good job! Sounds like an exciting adventure :).

Red - things that gramatically you should look at

Blue - suggestions for flow

Green - I didn't quite get what you were trying to say

The First Week in England.

Was in September, in the begining It was the beginning of September and i I only had my fly plane ticket and the address from of my host family keep in my pocket. I took a train from the airport to the city, and for the time being everything was looking look easy. Honestly, it seemed easier was the hardest (Sorry - I don't know what you are trying to say here). Actually, when i I remember again the moment and i can´t burst out of laughting. Well, I got in the taxi, removed the paper from my pocket where i had written the address and as soon as i told it to the taxi driver he said "What?"

I felt convinced, completely sure that i was pronouncing it correctly. In the third time i said it was slow and in my head I thought (he really was not understanding me ) and I repeated it slowly. At last he understood me, i felt alive.

That´s right! the same thing i was telling you for ages. However, to be honest, i was not saying it correctly. This moment was so funny because when the taxi driver got it, he didn´t know the way and he didn´t have Gps. In the end he started to looking for in on the map and couldn't didn´t find found it. he was angry and dropped it inside the car while when he opening the door to just for ask asking a partner. The partner gave him the correct directions proper indications and i could get to the destination.

Anyway, I´ve never been before in to England before, but i think i started on the right foot.

The First Week in England.

It was in the beginning of September, and I only had my flight ticket and the address of my hostfamily in my pocket. I took a train from the airport to the city, for the time being everything looked easy. In reality, what seemed to be the easiest turned out to be the hardest. I actually cannot remember that moment without bursting out laughing: I got into the taxi, took the paper with the adress out of my pocket, and as soon I read it out to the taxi driver, he said: "What?"

I felt convinced, completely sure that I was pronouncing it correctly. For the third time I said it slowly and in my head I thought (he's really not understanding me). At last he understood me - I felt alive.

That's right! The same thing I was telling you for ages. However, to be honest, I was not saying it correctly. This moment was so funny because when the taxi driver finaly got it, he didn´t know the way and didn't have GPS. Eventually he began looking for it on a map, but wasn't able to find it. He became angry and dropped it in the car while opening the door to ask a partner where the place was. His partner gave him the proper directions and I was able to make it to by destination.

Anyway, I've never been in England before, and I think I've started on the right foot.