Ale
TODAY Today I went to school where I am studying English. I have and interview with my teacher and she told me that I need to impruve my grammar I know that I have to do it ,but for me is a Little dificult, she told me that I need a lot of practice. Is for that reasons that I need to find a friend from USA to practice my fluency , grammar, pronounciation . I need to impruve my English
3

TODAY

Today I went to the school where I am studying English. I had an interview with my teacher and she told me that I need to improve my grammar. I know I have to do it, but for me is a little difficult. She told me that I need a lot of practice. That's why I need to find a friend from USA to practice my fluency , grammar and pronounciation . I need to improve my English.

1

TODAY

Today I went to my school where I am studying English. I did interview with my teacher and she told me that I need to impruve improve my grammar skills  I know that I have a problem  in my grammer skills , because it is  difficult for me is a Little dificult, she told me that I need a lot of practice.  that due to Is for that reasons that I need to find a friend from USA to practice with him / her language skills fluency , grammar, pronounciation . I need to improve my English

we can start togrther :) to improve our skills and share our information

TODAY

Today I went to school, where I am studying English. I have had and interview with my teacher and she told me that I need to impruve improve my grammar. I know that I have to do it (more natural: I know that it is something I have to do), but for me it is a little dificult, she told me that I need a lot of practice. Is for that reasons that That's why I need to find a friend from the USA to practice my fluency, grammar, and pronounciation . I need to impruve improve my English.

Well done - I could understand everything you wrote perfectly, but just added some edits to clean it up some. Seems like you're on the right track!