Alex
The 24 most addictive food (Can you correct my text please?) ¿Are there any foods that can be considered drugs? Some food act directly on the brain and produce a filing similar to drugs addiction. Despite that we know that is not recommendable abuse of them, they fatten us or event they can make us feel bad, once we start we can’t stop to eating them. The 24 most addictive foods according to Plos One magazine are: pizza, crisps, chocolate, chocolate cookies, ice cream, French fries, hamburger, soda, cake, cheese, bacon, fried chicken, bread roll, popcorn, cereals, lollipop or candy, steak, cupcake, nuts, fried egg, pretzels, cracker (I don’t know what is that), water, powerbar. ¿Dou you think that is there more addictive food that is not on this list? ¿Is there one or more food of this list that you consider that not deserve to be in this list?

The 24 most addictive food

(Can you correct my text please?)

¿Are there any foods that can be considered drugs? Some foods act directly on the brain and produce a feeling similar to drugs addiction. Despite that we know that is not recommendable the abuse of them is not recommended, they fatten us or event they can even make us feel bad, once we start we can’t stop to eating them. The 24 most addictive foods according to Plos <em>(Plus?)</em> One magazine are: pizza, crisps, chocolate, chocolate cookies, ice cream, French fries, hamburger, soda, cake, cheese, bacon, fried chicken, bread roll, popcorn, cereals, lollipop or candy, steak, cupcake, nuts, fried egg, pretzels, cracker (I don’t know what is that), water, powerbar.

¿Dou you think that is there is more addictive food that is not on this list?

¿Is there one or more foods on this list that you consider that does not deserve to be in this list?

Very good Alex. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

A cracker is like a <em>galleta salada</em>.