Camilo CLP
Learning English Hello my friends of italki. I do not like english before, but now I like learn english, I need speak, understand, read and learn english, I want learn english because it is very important for my life professional and for my daily to live. I know a little, I know the basics. I want that add me for practice please!!
1

Learning English

Hello my friends of italki. I did not like English before, but now I like to learn English, I need to speak, understand, read and write English.

I want to learn English because it is very important for my profession and for my daily life. I know a little bit, the basics. I want you to add me for practice please!!

1

Learning English

Hello my friends of italki. I did not like English before, but now I like learning English, I need to speak, understand, read and learn English, I want to learn English because it is very important for my life professional life and for my daily life to live. I know a little, I know the basics. I want that people to add me as a for practice partner, please!!

1

Learning English

Hello my friends oitalki. I did not like english before, but now I like to learn english, I need to speak, understand, read and learn english, I want to learn english because it is very important for my professional life and for my daily to live life. I know a little of english, I know the basics of it. I want that you to add me for practicing please!!

Learning English

Hello my friends of italki. I do not like English before, but now I like learning English, I need to speak, understand, read and learn English, I want learn English because it is very important for my life professional life and for my daily to life. I know a little, I know the basics. I want people to add me as a  practice please!!