Lew
Have you ever found that someone never really understand you all the time? From the first day when I started to make friends with others, i experienced several pains that some people became my friends but in fact they can't realise my inner thoughts, my intention always easily misled them although we had known each other for a while. Maybe there're some discrepancies exsiting in our family background, the life style we live in and the priciples used in life. Finally I think people who tolerate the differences in others might maintain further relationship. Something can not be changed but try to understand it. Maybe I feel hard to make friends with some persons but I must respect them instead of treating them merely by personal like or dislike.

A common heart to treat people and things arround oneself.

Have you ever found that someone didn't really understand you sometimes ?

From the first day when I started to make friends with others, i experienced several pains that some people became my friends but in fact they can't realise my inner thoughts, my intention always easily misled them although we had known each other for a while. Maybe there're some discrepancies exsiting in family background, the life style we live in and the priciples used in life. Finally I think people who tolerate the differences in others might maintain further relationship.

Something can not be changed but try to understand it.Maybe I feel hard to make friends with some persons but I must respect them instead of treating them merely by personal like or dislike.

Have you ever found that someone didn't really understand you sometimes?

From the first day when I started to make friends with others, i experienced several pains that some people became my friends but in fact they can't realise my inner thoughts, my intention always easily misled them although we had known each other for a while. Maybe there're some discrepancies exsiting in our family background, the life style we live in and the priciples used in life. Finally I think people who tolerate the differences in others might maintain further relationship. Something can not be changed but try to understand it. Maybe I feel hard to make friends with some persons but I must respect them instead of treating them merely by personal like or dislike.

Have you ever found that someone didn't really understand you all the time?