Jing
英汉翻译:how do I find my passion1 Passion is real,and very powerful.But almost everything peoole believe about finding it is wrong. 激情是真实存在的且非常强大的。但是绝大多数人所认为的找寻它的方式是错的。 rule1:Passiong cones fron success! 法则1:激情来自于成绩 All of our emotions exist for good reasions.We fell hunger to ensure we don't starve.We feel full to ensure not burst 我们所有的情绪都有其存在的意义。因为感到饥饿,所以才不会饿死。因为感到吃饱,所以不会撑死。 And we feel passion to ensure we concentrate out effotrd on things on thingf things that reward ust he most. 而因为我们感到激情,所以能保证我们集中精力于那些对我们回报最大的事情上。 Imagine you start a dance lasss You find it esay .You realize you're geting better than others,and fast.That rising exitment you feel is your passion.And that passion makes you come back for more improving your skills.And compounding your strengths 想想你正在参加一个舞蹈班,突然发现很容易,你看到你正在变得比别人更快更好。因而感到兴奋。这就是激情,而且它会激励你努力得到更多,提升技能并加强你的长处。
3

英汉翻译:how do I find my passion1

Passion is real,and very powerful.__However, But almost everything peoole many feel that the way of looking/searching for believe about finding it is wrong.
激情是真实存在的且非常强大的。但是绝大多数人所认为的找寻它的方式是错的。
Rule1:Passiong comes/stems from success!
法则1:激情来自于成绩
All of our emotions exist for good reasions.We feel hunger to ensure so that we don't starve.__We feel full to ensure not burst so that we won't burst from our seams.
我们所有的情绪都有其存在的意义。因为感到饥饿,所以才不会饿死。因为感到吃饱,所以不会撑死。

All our senses exist for a reason.  We have hunger to avoid starvation; fullness to avoid overeating.

And we feel passion to ensure we concentrate out effotrd on things on thingf things that reward ust he most.

And because we felt passion, we can gather our concentration to things that benefit us the most.
而因为我们感到激情,所以能保证我们集中精力于那些对我们回报最大的事情上。

Imagine you start a dance classs, you find it esay easy.  Then you realized you're getting better and can dance faster than others,and fast.  That rising This excitement you feel is your passion.__And that this passion makes you want to improve come back for more improving your skills and in turn your strengths grow.  And compounding your strengths

Imagine yourself in a dance class, you realized that you can dance faster and better, you will feel elated.  This is passion and it will urge you to work harder and thus snowballing your strengths.
想想你正在参加一个舞蹈班,突然发现很容易,你看到你正在变得比别人更快更好。因而感到兴奋。这就是激情,而且它会激励你努力得到更多,提升技能并加强你的长处。