Mana
About Last Weekend On Saturday, I went to MacDonald near my house in the morning and studied English. I was learning writing English then. After that, I went home and watched a American TV show, "FRIENDS". There are a lot of interesting expressions in their conversations. It's fun and came in handy, but they speak so fast that it's hard for me to keep up. After that, I was working part time job at a bar until 12:00 am. On Sunday, I chilled out at home in the morning, listened to music, read a book and watched a movie. After that, I went to work part time and got home at 1:00 am.

About Last Weekend

On Saturday morning, I went to MacDonalds near my house in the morning and studied English. I was learning to write in writing English then. After that, I went home and watched an American TV show, "Friends". There are a lot of interesting expressions in their conversations. It's fun and came in handy, but they speak so fast that it's hard for me to keep up. After that, I worked at my was working part time job at a bar until 12:00 am.
On Sunday morning I chilled out at home in the morning, I listened to music, read a book and watched a movie. After that, I went to work part time and got home at 1:00 am.

About Last Weekend

On Saturday, I went to McDonalds near my house in the morning and studied English. I was learning how to write English then. After that, I went home and watched an American TV show, "FRIENDS". There are a lot of interesting expressions in their conversations. It's fun and comes in handy, but they speak so fast that it's hard for me to keep up. After that, I was went to go work at my working part time job at a the bar until 12:00 am.
On Sunday morning, I chilled out at home in the morning, listened to music, read a book and watched a movie. After that, I went to go work at my part time job and got home at 1:00 am.