rosemarysyg
Hello,everyone. Hello,everyone.I'm Angelina Baby.I'm from china. I was born on May 11, 1997.I was born in Dandong and i study here now.It's a small city.It lies in the northeast of China. I like music a lot.i always singing with my friends.I like pets, sports,playing badminton,climbing the mountain.When im free,i like reading ,dancing ,drawing,host and talking with my friends.I like to read books about history Politics, philosophy, war, and emotion. Because of the family, I like Europe, and very yearning for freedom and like freedom . I am a cheerful girl. No matter how difficult life, I like to face life with smile. I like making friends from all over the world, I don't care about your age, don't care about your race, don't care where you come from. I want to learn German and French.I want to improve my english speaking. I'm going to graduate from high school next year. Maybe I will go to the UK, America,Germany or France. Now I'm not sure. My English is general, normal conversation I can understand. I like to meet new friends and meet them. Thanks for visiting,
2

Hello, everyone.

Hello, everyone. I'm Angelina Baby and I am from China.
I was born on May 11, 1997. I was born in Dandong and
I also study here now. It's a small city and it lies in the northeast of China.
I like music a lot. I am always singing with my friends. I like pets,
sports, playing badminton, climbing the mountain. When I am free,I 
like reading, dancing, drawing, host, and talking with my friends. I
like to read books about history, politics, philosophy, war, and
emotion.
Because of my family, I like Europe, and very yearning(in conversational English "Yearning" is rarely used) for freedom and I like freedom. I am a cheerful girl. No matter how
difficult life, I like to face life with smile. I like making friends from all over the world, I don't care about your age, race, or where you come from. I want to learn German and French. Also I want to improve my spoken English. I'm going to graduate from high school next year. Maybe I will go to the UK, America, Germany, or France. I'm not sure where I want to go now. My English is general and normal conversations I can understand.
I like to meet new friends.
Thanks for visiting,