Eric
私の従妹がかぞくを訪れた || My little cousin visits my family 過去二日は私の従妹が家族を訪れた。彼女は4歳とカナダ人。奇麗と眩い!!!伯母さんの彼姪の18誕生日ので、明日従妹と伯母さんはニューヨークに行く。きょうはセサメプラスに行った。蒸し蒸しが楽しい!後散歩餅に行きました。私は何でも買う(≧∇≦)!!お金はなければならない引き受けている!後日家族と一族は付き合いを時間を掛けた。明日出て従妹ので私が悲しい。彼女は綺麗!!!兄弟と楽しいかった :) 来年は彼女に訪れる若しかしたら。カナダに行きましょう! For the past two days, my cousin visited my family. She is 4 years old and is from Canada. She is cute and adorable!!! The reason they are visiting us is to go to New York City for my aunt's nieces 18th birthday tomorrow. Today we went to Sesame Place. It was hot and humid, but fun!! After we went to the mall. I bought nothing! I must be responsible with money! The rest of the day, family spent time together. I am sad my cousin will be leaving tomorrow. She is so adorable!! My siblings and I had fun :) Maybe next year we will visit her. Let's go to Canada!!
1

私の従妹がかぞくを訪れた || My little cousin visits my family

2日前、私の従妹が家族を訪れた。彼女は4歳でカナダ人。奇麗で眩しかった!!!伯母さんの彼姪の18歳の誕生日なので、明日従妹と伯母さんはニューヨークに行く。きょうはセサメプラスに行った。蒸し蒸しが楽しい!後散歩餅に行きました。私は何でも買う(≧∇≦)!!お金はなければならない引き受けている!後日家族と一族は付き合いを時間を掛けた。明日従妹が帰ってしまうので私は悲しい。彼女は綺麗!!!兄弟といて楽しかった :) 来年は彼女の方へ訪れるもしかしたら。カナダに行きましょう!

For the past two days, my cousin visited my family. She is 4 years old and is from Canada. She is cute and adorable!!! The reason they are visiting us is to go to New York City for my aunt's nieces 18th birthday tomorrow. Today we went to Sesame Place. It was hot and humid, but fun!! After we went to the mall. I bought nothing! I must be responsible with money! The rest of the day, family spent time together. I am sad my cousin will be leaving tomorrow. She is so adorable!! My siblings and I had fun :) Maybe next year we will visit her. Let's go to Canada!!