Yulia
The scarf Good morning! Today I’m going to share another interest with you: knitting. It’s quite new for me unlike crochet that I was talking about in my last essay. Some thinks these two types of needlework have a lot in common but actually they are pretty different. Though it’s so easy for me to crochet as if I was born with this skill, I struggle with knitting a lot. Recently my friend has asked me to knit him a scarf with reindeer so I thought that it’s a great opportunity to try something new. I’m not ready for making the scarf itself at the moment but I’ve tried to knit some patterns in this style and I’ve found it rather absorbing. It turned out you could knit every pattern you like and you could create it by yourself. And I really mean every pattern. It can be pictures, words and even formulas. Actually I’ve already had an experience in embroidering the Green’s theorem on the picture for my friend’s birthday (my friend is a mathematician by the way and he’s found it pretty amusing) and now I have an opportunity to knit in on his scarf :-) So I’m really excited. Now I’m going to say a few words about the type of knitting that I found quite convenient for making reindeer scarf. On the photo you can see not two different patterns but two sides of the same sample. To be clear, you get the white reindeer on the black background and at the same time you get exactly the opposite picture on the other side. That’s amazing in my opinion. I think I’m almost ready to start knitting the scarf itself. I hope my friend will like it when I finish.

The scarf

Good morning! Today I’m going to share another interest with you: knitting. It’s quite new for me, unlike crochet that I was talkeding about in my last essay. <em>["I was talking" is fine but "I talked" just sounds a little bit more natural to my ear.]</em>

Some people thinks these two types of needlework have a lot in common but actually they are pretty different. Though it’s so easy for me to crochet as if I was born with theis skill, I struggle with knitting a lot.

Recently my friend has asked me to knit him a scarf with a reindeer design so I thought that it’s was a great opportunity to try something new. I’m not ready for to makeing the scarf itself at the moment but I’ve tried to knit some patterns in this style and I’ve found it rather absorbing.

It turned out you could knit every any pattern you liked and you could create it by yourself. And I really mean every any pattern.["every" is fine, but "any" is the more common phrase. "Liked" (not "like") to be consistent in the past tense with "could create", "turned" etc]

It couldan be pictures, words and or even formulas. Actually I’ve already had an experience in embroidereding the Green’s theorem on the to a picture for my friend’s birthday (my friend is a mathematician, by the way, and he’s found it pretty amusing), and now I have an opportunity to knit itn on his scarf :-)

<em>[I'm not clear in the sentence above if you embroidered Green's theorem on to a picture on a birthday card? Or on to an item of clothing? Something like "I already embroidered Green's theorem on to my friend's birthday card" or ""I already embroidered Green's theorem on to my friend's scarf for his birthday" would make it clear. ]</em>

So I’m really excited. Now I’m going to say a few words about the type of knitting that I found quite convenient for making a reindeer scarf. On the photo you can see not two different patterns but two sides of the same sample. To be clear, you get the white reindeer on the black background and at the same time you get exactly the opposite picture on the other side. That’s amazing in my opinion. I think I’m almost ready to start knitting the scarf itself. I hope my friend will like it when I finish.

<em>[A complicated idea nicely communicated in the last paragraph.I could simplify it slightly like I have below, but I understood it as written:</em>

<em>"In the photo you can see two sides of the same sample. In other words, you get the white reindeer on the black background on one side, and at the same time you get exactly the opposite on the other side."</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>"Simultaneously" might work instead of "at the same time" in this sentence. </em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Also, (I mention it because I think I saw the same error on your last piece of writing also), there is almost always a comma or a full stop after a bracket (since what is in a pair of brackets is usually a complete phrase), if you see what I mean.]</em>

hi