Aseel
My Info My name is aseel and I'm Jordanian . I'm in my twenties . I am an English literature student. I have 2 sister and two brother . I'm learning English because I want to improve my English and I want high marks in my study . I also learning English to contact with other . my difficult thing in English is speaking , because I should be know all the meaning and I should be ready for any difficult word . I need more confident to speak English . I hope to speaks English like native people . It is correct ?
1

My Info

My name is aseel and I'm Jordanian . I'm in my twenties . I am an English literature student. I have 2 sisters and two brothers . I'm learning English because I want to improve my English and I want high marks in my course study . I also learning English to make contact with other people. My difficulty thing in English is speaking , because I should be know all the meanings and I should be ready for any difficult words . I need more confidence to speak English . I hope to speaks English like a native. people .

It is correct ?

Well done. If you would like to practise speaking, I teach English on Italki and focus mainly on conversation.