Tracy
About my name Hello everyone. I wasn't sleep well last night and I have no idea why this happened. So I lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling and kept thinking what I've done the whole day. Suddenly, I remembered Neal who is a new friend on italki asked me whether Tracy Mcgradiaw is my name or not. So I decided to answer this question. My real name is Tang Wen. Tang is my family name. You may know the Tang Dynasty in Chinese history, that's the same character. I don't know the precise meaning of Wen, maybe my parents want me to be polite or to be a literate person. They never told me the reason. Tracy Mcgradiaw is my wechat name(wechat is a popular social media app in China). Why I named myself Tracy Mcgradiaw? Because Tracy McGrady and Boris Diaw are my favorite basketball players. I edited my italki profile in the early afternoon and I want use the name "Tommy" to be my English name. Tommy comes from Arrow which is an American TV series and I like this character very much. But unfortunately, he died in the end of season one. He was the best friend of Oliver Queen and he was candid, adaptable and very dedicated. It's unreasonable to let him die.
1

About my name

Hello everyone. I wasn't sleeping well last night and I have no idea why this happened. So I lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling and kept thinking about what I did the whole day. Suddenly I remembered Neal, who is a new friend on italki, asking me whether Tracy Mcgradiaw is my name or not. So I decided to answer this question. My real name is Tang Wen. Tang is my family name. You may know the Tang Dynasty in Chinese history; that's the same character. I don't know the precise meaning of Wen (maybe my parents wanted me to be polite or to be a literate person). They never told me the reason. Tracy Mcgradiaw is my wechat name (wechat is a popular social media app in China). Why did I name myself Tracy Mcgradiaw? Because Tracy McGrady and Boris Diaw are my favorite basketball players. I edited my italki profile in the early afternoon and I wanted to use the name "Tommy" as my English name. Tommy comes from Arrow, which is an American TV series, and I like this character very much. Unfortunately, he died in the end of season one. He was the best friend of Oliver Queen and he was candid, adaptable and very dedicated. It was unreasonable to let him die.

===

I like Arrow too (although Ollie and Sara killing League members was ridiculous given their lack of experience). Note: you can't start sentences with "so" or "but" in formal writing, but here it's ok.