Huy Vũ
Informal greetings.... Hi! Hello! What’s up? How are you doing? How is everything? Fine/ Great… Not bad… I am Nam…. I’m Nam.. I am Tinkerbell.. I’m Tinkerbell…. My name is Tinkerbell… My name’s Tinkerbell… How are you? I’m fine, thank you… I’m fine, thanks. And you? Fine, thanks I’m very well… I’m so so… I’m not very well… I’m sick…
Here are some more. What's happening? What's cracking? What's good? What's good ma? What's good papi?
- This is Trung…. - How old are you?... - I am thirteen… - There are seven days a week… - How are you?.... - I’m so so…. - I am eleven….
- How old are you?.... - I am ten years old… - How old is your father?.... - My father is forty years old… - How is your sister?... - My sister is sick… - Who is this?.... - This is Nam…. - Who is thirteen? - Khanh is thirteen….
Hoa: Hello, Mom… Mrs.Lan: Hi, baby… Hoa: This is my mother…. Linh: Good evening, Mrs.Lan…. Hoa: Mom, This is Linh. She is my friend… Mrs. Lan: Hi,Linh. How old are you? Linh: I am eleven years old…. Mrs. Lan: Nice to meet you. Make yourself at home… Linh: Thank you, Mrs.Lan. Nice to meet you, too…..
How old are you?.... I am ten years old… I am eleven years old… This is Lam… This is my friend…