Lyubov
Please, correct the text about my hobby My story began seven years ago... I went to a shop to buy some flowers for my colleague. It was her birthday. I saw a shop which was called "Saintpaulias house" (Дом Фиалки). I went inside it. It’s hard to believe, but I found myself in a fairy tale land. It took my breath away! It was an exhibition of African violets (Saintpaulia ionantha). I never would have thought that these flowers could have so many varieties. Fancy that! Hundreds of flowers were on the shelves from the bottom to the top of the walls. In the middle of the room were flower stacks, which were crammed with madly blooming African Violets. It was a rainbow of colors. Each pot of flowers had a sign with the name of the variety , the name of the flower breeder of Saintpaulia ionantha and the name of the person who had grown this flower. I walked a long time between the shelves of flowers before I bought the gift for my colleague. It was a flower called "Russian Beauty". I also bought a few leafy cuttings for myself. They had names such as Summer Night, Scarlet O'Harra and Bridal Bouquet. At that time I didn't know that there are more than 20,000 varieties of violets… I asked the seller to tell me how to plant and care for the leafy cuttings which I had bought. Beginner's luck! All the cuttings did well, gave bulblets and they grew and turned into beautiful blooming violets. I concentrated on growing and cherishing African violets. I looked for information on the internet and I found out a lot of interesting things on this subject. Growing African violets for a hobby gives a lot of pleasure. You can even join the African violet association www.avsa or join a club near you and start showing your African violets. There are many forums for lovers of violets, violets groups on social networks, etc. Of course, I joined them. I learned all about successful African violet care and African violet propagation. I was spending too much time on the violet sites! So, I made a lot of friends who shared that hobby. We went together to exhibitions of violets and bought new varieties of violets. We exchanged cuttings. I had friends in different parts of our vast country. We sent to each other leafy cuttings by mail.
1

Please, correct the text about my hobby

My story began seven years ago... I went to a shop to buy some flowers for my colleague. It was her birthday. I saw a shop which was called "Saintpaulias house" (Дом Фиалки). I went inside it. It’s hard to believe, but I found myself in a fairy tale land. It took my breath away! It was an exhibition of African violets (Saintpaulia ionantha). I never would have thought that these flowers could have so many varieties. Fancy that! Hundreds of flowers were on the shelves from the bottom to the top of the walls. In the middle of the room were flower stacks, which were crammed with madly blooming African Violets. It was a rainbow of colors. Each pot of flowers had a sign with the name of the variety, the name of the Saintpaulia ionantha flower breeder, and the name of the person who had grown the flower.

I walked a long time between the shelves of flowers before I bought the gift for my colleague. It was a flower called "Russian Beauty". I also bought a few leafy cuttings for myself. They had names such as Summer Night, Scarlet O'Harra and Bridal Bouquet. At that time I didn't know that there are more than 20,000 varieties of violets… I asked the seller to tell me how to plant and care for the leafy cuttings which I had bought. Beginner's luck! All the cuttings did well, produced bulblets and they grew and turned into beautiful blooming violets. I concentrated on growing and cherishing African violets. I looked for information on the internet and I found out a lot of interesting things on this subject.

Growing African violets for a hobby gives a lot of pleasure. You can even join the African violet association (www.avsa) or join a club near you and start showing your African violets. There are many forums for lovers of violets, violets groups on social networks, etc. Of course, I joined them. I learned all about successful African violet care and African violet propagation. I was spending too much time on the violet sites! So, I made a lot of friends who shared that hobby. We went together to exhibitions of violets and bought new varieties of violets. We exchanged cuttings. I had friends in different parts of our vast country. We sent leafy cuttings to each other by mail.

===

Your English is really good! Only a few minor corrections. Just note that for formal writing, sentences can't be as choppy like in informal writing (which you did here).