Eliana Bui
Something about my English I have studied English since I was in 4 grade. At that time, I was not interested in English because English was not important. So I only studied English shallowly. But now English is one of the most important subjects and I am going to have an examination in English for college. I have to study English seriously. Little by little I feel love English. In Viet Nam, Almost of people don't have a standard pronunciating, include me. I know it. So I have studied a course of English to improve my english. After 3 months, my english is better. Now My English doesn't sound like a Vietnamese person speaking English. I am afraid of If I speak English before a crowd of people, I'll be shy. Because I'll speak differently from them. Probably they'll think I pretend...
1

Something about my English

I have studied English since I was in 4th grade. At that time, I was not interested in English because English was not important. So I only studied English occasionally shallowly.

But now English is one of the most important subjects and I am going to have an examination in English for college. I have to study English seriously. Little by little I feel I love English.

In Vietnam, most almost of people don't have a standard pronunciation pronunciating, including me. I know it. So I have studied  taken a course of in English to improve it. my english. After 3 months, my English is better. Now my English doesn't sound like a Vietnamese person speaking English.

I am afraid if I speak English before a crowd of people, I'll be shy because I'll speak differently from them. Probably they'll think I pretend...