Rebecca610
Hire Date correction in System As you know that we are get down to Mid-Year Performance Review in our system, some colleagues write to us that their hire date displayed in system is not correct. So far I have no idea which type is apply to submit hire date Change request. Could you please give me some advice how to correct the field? To make you clearer, I attached a screen shot that I used to submit changes. If possible, it will be better that a multiple form can be used to submit all the records which need correction. Many thanks. This composition is planed to send to my colleges. Please help me to correct it. Thank you in advance.

Hire Date correction in System

As you know that we are get down to Mid-Year Performance Review in our system,

As you know, we are now due for the Mid-Year Performance Review in our system.

some colleagues write to us that their hire date displayed in system is not correct.

Some colleagues have written to us that their hire date displayed in system is not correct.

So far I have no idea which type is apply to submit hire date Change request.

So far, I have no idea how to make a request to change the hire date.

Could you please give me some advice how to correct the field? To make you clearer, I attached a screen shot that I used to submit changes.

If possible, it will be better that a multiple form can be used to submit all the records which need correction.

Is there be a multiple entry input to change all the incorrect records conveniently?

<em>(this last sentence I am unsure of what you want but the correction is what I think you are asking for by logical deduction of the previous sentences)</em>

Many thanks.

This composition is planed to send to my colleges. Please help me to correct it. Thank you in advance.