smelval
Could you help with my small post Many thanks Hello! How are things? What's the weather like? I hope you are and your family are in good health and happy. Sorry for not writing for so long. Let me try to explain you my reasons why I haven't been able to write. All June and half of July I have been busy in a school garden by weeding and planting some plants and vegetables. ( I have planted lots of beetroot so when I am back at work in September I hope to get some harvest from it). My twin sister and elder sister made me a birthday present in March when I turned 35 - a trip to the UK. I have been in the UK for two weeks already. I like it very much. I have managed to visit such places of interest as Kensington gardens, Scientific Museum, British Museum, National Gallery, enjoyed the glimpse of Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace. I love it so much here. Last Sunday I was in monastery in Essex and already twice I visited Russian Orthodox Church in London. Yesterday I visited Mersea island. It was such a beautiful landscape. Tomorrow I am planning to visit Tower and next Sunday Cambridge. My daughter are in Crimea with my sister. So that's all my news. I hope get good news from you soon.

<em>Hi! Nice to see you back!</em>

Could you help with my small post Many thanks

Corrections  Suggestions  Comments 

Hello!
How are things? What's the weather like? I hope you are and your family are in good health and happy happy and well.
Sorry for not writing for so long. Let me try to explain you my reasons why I haven't been able to write.
All For the whole of June and the first two weeks half of July I have was been busy in a the school garden by weeding and planting some plants flowers and vegetables. ( I have planted lots of beetroot so when I am back at work in September I hope to get some when it's ready to harvest  harvest from it).
My twin sister and elder sister made me a birthday present in March when I turned 35 - a trip to the UK. For my 35th birthday in March, my sisters treated me to a trip to the UK. 
I have been in the UK for two weeks already now and I like it very much. I have managed to visit such places of interest like Kensington Gardens, Scientific  The Science Museum, The British Museum, The National Gallery, I've enjoyed the a glimpse of Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace. I love it here so much here.
Last Sunday I was in went to a monastery in Essex and have already twice I visited Russian Orthodox Church in London twice.
Yesterday, I visited Mersea island which was beautiful. It was such a beautiful landscape. Tomorrow I am planning to visit the Tower (of London?) and next Sunday I'm off to Cambridge.
My daughter are is in Crimea with my sister.
So that's all my news.
I hope get good news to hear from you soon.

Hello!
How are things? What's the weather like? I hope you are and your family are in good health and happy.

All of June and half of July, I had been busy in a the school garden by weeding and planting,  some plants and vegetables. ( I have planted lots of but mostly beets so that when I am back at work starts in September, I hope I will have a bountiful to get some harvest from it).
My twin sister and elder sister made me a birthday present in March when I turned 35 - a trip to the UK!

I have been am in the UK for two weeks already. I like it very much. I have managed to visit such places of interest such as the Kensington Gardens, the Science Museum, the British Museum and the National Gallery.  Also I enjoyed the glimpses of the Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palaces. I love it so much there.

Last Sunday I was in an Essex monastery in Essex and already twice I visited to a Russian Orthodox Church in London.

Yesterday I visited the Mersea Island. It was such a beautiful The landscape is so beautiful. Tomorrow I am planning to visit the Tower and next Sunday, Cambridge.

My daughter are in the Crimea with my sister.

So that's all my news.

I Hope get good news hear from you soon. Too much implies that your friend has troubles all the time!

Hello!
How are things? What's the weather like? I hope you and your family are healthy and happy.
Sorry for not writing for so long. Let me try to explain to you why I haven't been able to write.
All of June and half of July I was busy in a school garden weeding and planting vegetables. I planted lots of beetroot so when I go back to work in September I hope to get a good harvest.
My twin sister and elder sister gave me a birthday present in March when I turned 35 - a trip to the UK.
I have been in the UK for two weeks already. I like it very much. I have managed to visit Kensington gardens, the Scientific Museum, the British Museum, the National Gallery. I also enjoyed a glimpse of Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace. I love it so much here! 
Last Sunday I was in a monastery in Essex and have already twice visited a Russian Orthodox Church in London.
Yesterday I went to Mersea island. It was such a beautiful place. Tomorrow I am planning to visit the Tower and next Sunday Cambridge.
My daughter is in Crimea with my sister.
So that's all my news.
I hope to get good news from you soon.