Hugo
No TV for two weeks I’m going to write about my experience “No TV for two weeks”. Last two weeks I didn’t watch television because I want to experience how I feel if I didn’t watch TV. Which will the effects in my life? Fists days were the hardest so I decided to search a new hobby. I started testing a lot of new activities and I had a very good time. I think that don’t watch the TV has a lot of good effects on your life like to improve health because you don’t stay in the sofa all day. Of course is good to watch some TV programs or series but remember that you should not abuse watch TV. In conclusion I think this experience made me feel free. I could enjoy with other things! Thank you for your corrections!!!
1

No TV for two weeks

I’m going to write about my experience “No TV for two weeks”.

Last two weeks I didn’t watch television because I wanted to experience how I would feel if I didn’t watch TV. Which will the effects in my life? How would it affect my life?

First few days were the hardest so I decided to search find a new hobby. I started testing trying a lot of new activities and I had a very good time.

I think that don’t watch the not watching TV has a lot of good effects on your life like to improved health because you don’t stay in on the sofa all day. Of course it is good to watch some TV programs or series but remember that you should not abuse watch TV (not very natural) go overboard.

In conclusion, I think this experience made me feel free. I could enjoy with other things!

Thank you for your corrections!!!

-

Sounds like a really good experience! We should all try to rely less on technology and get more active! (:

Can you tell me what makes me feel happy?
Now no TV is ok, No mobile phone is hard.