Marco
Hello Hello to everyone, my name is Marco and I am 24 years old. I work like a trader in Italy and I travel in every cities of my country for work; last year I went to London, so by this moment I start to learn english because I didn't speak very well and people can't understand me. After one year of learning my English is better than before, expecially in writing than pronunciation, but I am learning because I want to became an expert of this language. Now I don't make any mistake on grammatical, but ipotetic period, that I hate, past perfect and similar.They are so hard to use yet. I hope that you can find any way to write this text in a perfect english like I want. Bey bey!

Hello

Hello to everyone, my name is Marco and I am 24 years old. I work like as a trader in Italy and I travel in every cities of to many cities in my country for work; last year I went to London, so by this moment I start I started to learn english English because I didn't speak English very well and people can't couldn’t understand me. After one year of learning my English is better than before, expecially especially in writing than pronunciation, but I am learning because I want to became become an expert of this language. Now I don't make any mistake on grammatical grammar mistakes, but ipotetic phonic (I don’t know if this is what you mean or not) period that I hate, past perfect and similar. They are so hard to use yet, I hope that you can find any way a way to write this text in a perfect english English like I want. Bey bey Bye bye!

Not a bad job Marco, your English is definitely good, as I only noted a few mistakes. I noted mainly word order mistakes and mistakes with capitalization related to Proper Nouns, such as the word “English” when referring to the English language for example. I also found a few minor spelling errors, but overall like I said this was written very well! If would like any help to improve your English I’d be happy to help you! Please let me know if you have any questions.