Jazmine
How to start to learn English I want to improve my English but I don't know how to start it. I can understand other people talking about but I just can't answer. Because I have not much vocabulary. I don't have many vocabulary words. Even I learn by heart the words but I don't know how to use them ! And I think my grammar is really bad. I consider to join the class to improve TOEIC scores. But I think it's no use. Even I got the high scores, I still can't talk, write... The scores is only a reference for company. And the language school is really expensive~ I always use google translate. It's funny if I use google translate to reply the mail from my client !!!! I think many people has same problem.

How to start learning English:
I want to improve my English but I don't know how to start. I can understand what other people are talking about but I just can't answer. Because I do not have much vocabulary. I even I learn by heart the words but I don't know how to use them ! And I think my grammar is really bad.
I am considering joining a class to improve TOEIC scores. But I think it's no use. Even I got the high scores, I still can't talk or write. The score is only a reference for a company. And the language school is really expensive.
I always use google translate. It's funny if I use google translate to reply the mail to my client !!!!
I think many people have same problem.

This was nicely, written there were just a few mistakes with word forms.
Why don't you try taking some online sessions?
I would suggest you ask a tutor to do sessions with set topics, that way you can prepare some vocabulary and practice using it. Your tutor will probably let you know if you are using a word incorrectly or are making grammar mistakes.
Ask your tutor to speak slowly, after some sessions you'll start to understand a little better.

Another tip for listening skills is watching movies in English. I suggest watching a movie that you've watched before in your native language, that way you'll be able to follow the story while focusing mostly on listening and vocabulary. :)

How to start to learn English

I want to improve my English but I don't know how to start it. I can understand other people talking about but I just can't answer. Because I have not much vocabulary. I don't have many vocabulary words. Even I learn by heart the words but I don't know how to use them ! And I think my grammar is really bad.
I consider to join the class to improve TOEIC scores. But I think it's no use. Even I got the high scores, I still can't talk, write... The scores is only a reference for company. And the language school is really expensive also~
I always use google translate. It's funny if I use google translate to reply the mail from my client !!!!
I think many people has same problem.