Alex
The women (they are really odd!))) I drove home after my English class. It was about 10.30 p.m. The really dark on the road. The traffic was bad (a usual story). I was standing in the jam and listening music. Suddenly I noticed a car. Its head lamps were switched off. I thought that the driver was a woman of course. And when the car was heading over me I saw it was true. I looked at her and I was amazing! She was wearing sunglasses in the night! ))))
1

The Women (they are really odd!)))

I drove home after my English class. It was about 10.30 p.m. The It was really dark on the road. The traffic was bad (as usual story). I was standing stuck in a the jam and listening to music. Suddenly I noticed a car. Its head lamps were switched off. I thought that the driver was a woman, of course. And when the car was heading headed to over to me I saw it was true. I looked at her and I was amazed! She was wearing sunglasses in the at night! 

1

The Women (they are really odd!)))

I drove home after my English class. It was about 10.30 p.m. The It was really dark on the road and the traffic was bad (as usual story). I was standing in the traffic jam - listening music and suddenly I noticed a car which's head lamps were switched off. I thought that the driver was a woman of course. And when the car was heading over passed me I saw it was true. I looked at her and I was amazed! She was wearing sunglasses in the night! ))))

Your grammar is pretty good, but try to write longer sentences. Reading a few english books will helo you do this.

Women (they are really odd!)))

I drove home after my English class. It was about 10.30 p.m. It was really dark on the road and traffic was bad (as usual). I was standing in the traffic jam - listening music. Suddenly I noticed a car whict's head lamps were switched off. I thought that the driver was a woman of course. And when the car was passed me I saw it was true. I looked at her and I was amazed! She was wearing sunglasses in the night! ))))