Francis
I’m thinking I am learning English some years ago, but I always have mistakes in all my pieces of writing. I don’t know if the solution could be write more articles, listen to more music, videos and interviews or read more news and books. What do you think? What is the best way to improve and develop my English? I read and review some articles in Spanish in Italki and I envy the knowledge of some people who are learning Spanish. They write incredible well (Leigh, you are one of them ). I know that I don’t have so much time to learn English, but I am doing my best. Last Saturday I spoke by Skype, it was my first time. The experience was great for me, I hope she will have the same sensation. "Espero que ella tenga la misma sensación." no sé cómo poner “tenga” porque creo que “will have” no es.
2

I’m thinking

I am learning English some years ago, - I have been learning English for some years

*We use a different tense in English to say this, because we want to say that we started in the past.

but I always have mistakes in all my pieces of writing. 

I don’t know if the solution could be to write more articles, listen to more music, watch (more) videos and interviews or read more newspapers (?) and books. What do you think? What is the best way to improve and develop my English?
I read and review some articles in Spanish in Italki and I envy the knowledge of some people who are learning Spanish. They write incredibly well (Leigh, you are one of them ). - :D  I'm blushing, hahaha!

I know that I don’t have so much time to learn English, but I am doing my best.
Last Saturday I spoke by Skype, it was my first time. The experience was great for me, I hope she will have had the same sensation.

"Espero que ella tenga la misma sensación." no sé cómo poner “tenga” porque creo que “will have” no es.

'I hope she had the same sensation' OR 'I hope she felt the same'. (The second option is more common).

Well done, Francis!

An excellent piece of writing!  Don't worry about mistakes, it's normal to feel that they are something negative, but they are the best way to learn.  If we make mistakes and practise and study them, we can learn a lot.

I think that the saying 'Practice makes perfect' is very useful.  If you want to get better at speaking, you need to speak.  If you want to get better at listening, you need to listen.  If you want to be a better reader, you must practise reading and if you want to write in a better way, you must practise writing.

You are writing well and doing a great job!  Keep up the good work!  Again, if I can help you with anything, or you need me to explain anything, please just ask!

Leigh

1

I’m thinking

I am have been learning English some for many years ago, but I always have make mistakes in all my pieces of writing.
I don’t know if the solution could be write more articles, listen to more music, watch more videos and interviews or read more news and books. What do you think? What is the best way to improve and develop my English?
I read and review some articles in Spanish in on Italki and I envy the knowledge of some people who are learning Spanish. They write incredibly well (Leigh, you are one of them ).
Last Saturday I spoke by Skype. It was my first time. The experience was great for me, I hope she will have had the same feeling sensation/I hope she felt the same way.

1

I’m thinking

I have been learning English for some years, but I always have mistakes in all of my pieces of writing.
I don’t know if the solution could be to write more articles, listen to more music, watch videos and interviews or read more news and books. What do you think? What is the best way to improve and develop my English?
I read and reviewed some articles in Spanish in Italki and I envy the knowledge of some people who are learning Spanish. They write incredible well (Leigh, you are one of them ).
I know that I don’t have much time for learning English, but I am doing my best.
Last Saturday I spoke by Skype. It was my first time. The experience was great for me. I hope she also felt the same.

You're doing very well! Keep up the good work! Your English will improve through practice with an English speaker. Skype conversations will definitely help!

I’m thinking

I have been  studying English for a few years now, but I always make mistakes in all of writing exercises.
I don’t know if the solution could be to write more articles, listen to more music, watch more videos and interviews or read more newspapers and books. What do you think? What is the best way to improve and develop my English?
I read and review some articles in Spanish in Italki and I envy the knowledge of some people who are learning Spanish. They write incredibly well (Leigh, you are one of them ).
Last Saturday I spoke on Skype, it was my first time. The experience was great for me, I hope she had the same sensation as me.

I think the best way to improve writting in another language is to write in that language because when you receive the corrections it will help you to learn

As for improving speaking and understanding another language, well that is something that I often as myself. I read an article that said that when you obtain a certain level in the language that you are learning the best way to improve comes only with speaking and listening.

Best wishes.  (Don't worry about mistakes, this is how we all learn)