Loli
To what extend does the choice of the materials we surround ourselves reflect our personality? To what extend does the choice of the materials we surround ourselves reflect our personality and attitude to life? We try to choose carefully the materials that surround ourselves to present a particular image to other people, to introduce ourselves through things. Firstly, we introduce ourselves through the way we look; through the clothes we wear, make-up, shoes, hairstyle, the bag or the watch we wear. We can be on fashion or not, and we are giving a first image that people may like or not. Secondly, the house we live in, the neighbourhood, the city we choose to live in, or the car presents ourselves to others. The same with the friends we have or the places we go on holidays. By other hand, some of us we are not really conscious of the image we give to other people. I say that because sometimes I had the feeling that some people, the way they look, they attract people they don’t like. Let’s say, for example, a man who wears a scruffy look and expects to attract the most beautiful girl of the party, very well dressed, and with a very careful look. From the outside I would say that this man should take care more the way he looks, the image he gives in order to get what he wants. Therefore, we give an image to others, by the way we look and the things we have and wear. We can be more or less conscious about this, but we attract people, we attract situations and we can give the wrong impression to others.
1

To what extend does the choice of the materials we surround ourselves reflect our personality?

To what extend does the choice of the materials we surround ourselves reflect our personality and attitude to life?

We try to choose carefully the materials that surround us ourselves to present a particular image to other people, to introduce ourselves through things.

Firstly, we introduce ourselves through the way we look; through the clothes we wear, make-up, shoes, hairstyle, the bag or the watch we wear. We can be fashionable on fashion or not, and as we are giving a first image that people may like or not.

Secondly, the house we live in, the neighbourhood, the city we choose to live in, or the  our car, presents ourselves to others. The same with the friends we have or the places we go on holidays.

By On the other hand, some of us we are not really conscious of the image we give to other people. I say that because sometimes I had have the feeling that some people, by the way they look, they attract people they don’t like. Let’s say, for example, a man who wears has a scruffy look and expects to attract the most beautiful girl of at the party who is very well dressed, and with a very careful look. From the outside I would say that this man should take care more more care regarding the way he looks and the image he gives in order to get what he wants.

Therefore, we give an image to others, by the way we look and the things we have and wear. We can be more or less conscious about this, but we attract people, we attract situations and we can give the wrong impression to others.