Emanuele
The Game of "S" Hello everyone, I'd like to show you how curious and funny the italian language can be (and maybe tricky too :)). Here we are some verbs which change completely meaning, merely adding an "s" at the beginning: battere / sbattere correre / scorrere fumare / sfumare mettere / smettere offrire / soffrire parare / sparare partire / spartire posare / sposare tendere / stendere tirare / stirare venire / svenire If you want some examples or any further suggestions about those verbs I'll be glad to help ;) ciao ciao
1

The Game of "S"

Hello everyone, I'd like to show you how curious and funny the Italian language can be (and maybe tricky too :)). Here we have some verbs which change meaning completely, merely by adding an "s" at the beginning:

battere / sbattere
correre / scorrere
fumare / sfumare
mettere / smettere
offrire / soffrire
parare / sparare
partire / spartire
posare / sposare
tendere / stendere
tirare / stirare
venire / svenire

If you want some examples or any further suggestions about those verbs I'll be glad to help ;)

ciao ciao

<em>[It is the same way in English - one letter can change the meaning entirely.]</em>

Hi, my dear How are you doing today, I am miracle igee i saw your profile today - i like it, then i decided to contact you for going into deep rellastionship between me and you you, if you fill the same way kindlly get back to me with my Email address Via ([email protected]) so that i will send my picture for you ok, and tell you more about me,am hoping to read your mail in my mail box soon, ([email protected]) Miracle