Roman Y
Another day, another italki entry. Hello my journal. Today I just want to practice new words that my friend taught me in order to see whether I understood the meaning or not. Here I go. . . To plunge 1) If you plunged under the water for 2 years, do you think you would survive? 2) Hey girl, if you refuse to plunge into a conversation with me, I'll fall in love with you! Arbitrary 1) My parents didn't plan to make the second baby, so the fact I was born was pretty much arbitrary. 2) Attention to all students, you can take arbitrary seats in the classroom. Feasibility 1) The feasibility of having a one night stand totally depends on my self-confidence. 2) I have a feasibility of loosing my job. Everyone does though. To Retain 1) I want to retain any new information that I hear, but I never manage to do that. 2) Please, never forget to retain a girl's cell phone number when she tells you it. This might be the only way of connecting with her. To Detect 1) My mother detected that I'd been lying to her for 18 years. 2) Detecting that your friend uses you only because he needs something always hurts our feelings. Innovative 1) Stop criticizing how old my cell phone is. It was innovative a couple years ago. 2) The way you dressed up for the party was very innovative. Fertilize 1) I always fertilize my lawn in early Fall. 2) Why would someone need to fertilize their private parts? Novel 1) Why aren't you wearing that novel jacket we bought you yesterday. 2) Hey, is it a novel girlfriend you told me about? Nice to meet you. That's all for now. Later.

Another day, another italki entry.

Hello my journal.

Today I just want to practice new words that my friend taught me in order to see whether I understood the meaning or not. Here I go. . .

To plunge
1) If you plunged under the water for 2 years, do you think you would survive?
2) Hey girl, if you refuse to plunge into a conversation with me, I'll fall in love with you!

Arbitrary
1) My parents didn't plan to make the have a ("make" is what happens first, then you "have" a baby 9 months later!)second baby, so the fact I was born was pretty much arbitrary. "Random" would be better than "arbitrary"; "arbitrary" can give the feeling of "meaningless", which I am sure is not how your parents feel about having you :)
2) Attention to all students, you can take arbitrary seats in the classroom.

Feasibility
1) The feasibility plausibility of having a one night stand totally depends on my self-confidence. feasible is like actually or theoretically possible. It is still understood here though.
2) I have a feasibility of loosing my job. Everyone does though.

To Retain
1) I want to retain any new information that I hear, but I never manage to do that.
2) Please, never forget to retain a girl's cell phone number when she tells you it tells it to you. This might be the only way of connecting with her.

To Detect
1) My mother detected that I'd been lying to her for 18 years.
2) Detecting that your friend uses you only because he needs something always hurts our feelings.

Innovative
1) Stop criticizing how old my cell phone is. It was innovative a couple years ago.
2) The way you dressed up for the party was very innovative innovative is used for something new, but usually in reference to schience and technology. So unless you wear a suit that makes you able to dance like Michael Jackson, you are probably just dressing "edgy" or "bold".

Fertilize
1) I always fertilize my lawn in early Fall.
2) Why would someone need to fertilize their private parts? well, I don't think it's to make the grass grow anyway. 

Novel
1) Why aren't you wearing that novel jacket we bought you yesterday.
2) Hey, is it a novel girlfriend you told me about? Nice to meet you. Typically, we use "novel" for ideas and "new" for things, like clothes, etc. I.e. That is a novel idea you have, but it will not work. 

That's all for now.

Later.

Another day, another italki entry.

Hello my journal.

To plunge
2) Hey girl, if you plunge into a conversation with me, I'll fall in love with you!

Arbitrary
1) My parents didn't plan to make the second baby, so the fact THAT I was born was pretty much arbitrary.
2) Attention to all students, SEATING IS arbitrary in the classroom.

Feasibility
1) The feasibility of having a one night stand totally depends on my self-confidence.
2) THERE IS THE feasibility of losing my job. Everyone KNOWS THIS, though.

To Retain
2) Please, never forget to retain a girl's cell phone number when she tells IT TO you. This might be the only way of connecting with her.

To Detect

Innovative
2) The way you dressed up for the party was very innovative.

Fertilize
2) Why would someone need to fertilize their private parts?

Novel
1) Why aren't you wearing that jacket WITH THE NOVEL DESIGN we bought you yesterday.
2) Hey, is THAT a NEW girlfriend you told me about? Nice to meet you.

HEY, IS THAT THE NOVEL PIECE OF ART IN THE MUSEUM YOU TOLD ME ABOUT? I LIKE IT.

That's all for now.

Later.

Plunge- to dive like in water. Arbitrary- I don't know this word because us Americans are stupid haha. Feasibility- being able to touch and see something. (This chair is feasible) Retain- to obtain and keep (like knowledge) Detect- acknowledge Fertilize- this is hard to explain, it's like when you have sex with a girl, and you get her pregnant, you fertilized her. I guess hahaha Novel- a novel is a book based on fiction or (non true events)