YoY
Stand By Me Stand By Me is an American movie in 1986. By now it can be classified as one of American oldie movies. As so famous, the story happens in one city in Oregon State in the US where four young kids hear news of a boy reportedly missing and dead in the mountain and decide to go and find the dead body to become famous in media. I have not seen the movie for a while, but I had a chance to see it again by a chance. It has a very nice story line where kids recognize their friendship and find many life lessons through their journey with friends. The world of kids are different from the world adults see. Every one was once a child but as we grow up, we forget what we were feeling at that time. The senses we had at that time were so sensitive and vulnerable. Talking about adolescence, I had friends like the movie through my elementary to high school. The friends in young ages often changes and friends come and go in your life. One of my friends I used to hang out with was the boy who live very close to my house. We used to play all the time in elementary school but in a junior high school we stopped playing together since we were apart in a different class room. Since then, our friendship seemed to be ended and we both belonged to different groups of friends. When I went to the high school, I knew he entered the same school. Even then, we seemed to be far from each other. In the high school, I started to play guitar in a school band. Although the band had good members of each instruments, we never had a good vocalist. In every single gig, we ended up in searching for a different singer. One day, the old friend of my mine whom I thought I never become a close friend again talked us to become a singer of our band. Actually, I was dammed that he sang the best. There are no best words to explain how he was better than others, but he sang like Steven Tyler from Aero Smith... After my high school, I decided to go to America. I did not tell any of my friends leaving for the US, but the friend of mine knew somehow the day I departured from the airport and came to see me off there. I never thought how he felt at that time and why he got his but out going to the air port by himself, which takes almost 6 hours from our home town. Since then, I have never met him. I only knew that he got married and have many kids and hope that we could meet again by any chance someday.
1

Red means you should remove it and Yellow means what should take it's place or what should be put in

Stand By Me

Stand By Me is an American movie in from 1986. By now it can be classified as one of America's oldie classic movies. as it is so famous, .The story happens takes place in one a city from the US in Oregon State, in the US where four young kids hear news of a boy reportedly missing and dead in the mountain's and decide to go and find the dead body to become famous in from media attention.

I have not seen the movie for a while, but I had an chance opportunity to see it again by a sheer chance. It has a very nice story line where kids recognize their friendship and find learn many life lessons through their journey with friends.

The world of kids are is different from the world adults see. Every one was once a child but as we grow up, we forget what we were feeling at that time. The senses we had at that time were so sensitive and vulnerable.

Talking about adolescence, I had friends like the one's in the movie through my elementary to high school years. The friends in you make at a young ages often changes and friends come and go in your life. One of my friends I used to hang out with was the boy who lived very close to my house. We used to play all the time in elementary school but in a junior high school we stopped playing together since we were apart due to being in a different class rooms. Since then, our friendship seemed to be have ended and we both belonged to different groups of friends.

When I went to the high school, I knew he entered the same school. Even then, we seemed to be far from each other. In the high school, I started to play guitar in a the school band. Although the band had good members players of each instruments, we never had a good vocalist. In every single gig, we ended up in searching for a different singer.
One day, the an old friend of my mine whom I thought I would never become a close to friend again talked us to about becoming a the singer of our band. Actually, I was dammed shocked at how good he sang that he sang the best. There are no best words to explain how he was much better he was than others and he sang like Steven Tyler from Aero Smith...

After my high school days, I decided to go to America. I did not tell any of my friends that I was leaving for the US, but the a friend of mine somehow knew somehow about the day I departed from the airport and came to see me off there. I never thought of how he felt at that time and why he got his but out going came to the airport by himself, which takes almost 6 hours from our home town.

Since then, I have never met him again. I only know that he got married and has many kids and. I hope that we could meet again by any chance someday.

Not a bad effort, well done ! :-)