Aliaa
correct the sentens 1- The minister of transportation has visited suddenly the underground and listen to the passengers' complains. 2- She seemed reluctantly answer the questions. 3- I looked to his scary face apprehensively saying: it hadn't my fault. 4- The PM praised all works for the country that were presented by the late who was characterized by his loyalty and hardworking in all position he included. 5-A new type of material, called the dark matter, is determined. It doesn't reflect light and can not seen, but its existence can be checked.

correct the sentens Correct these sentences.

1- The minister of transportation has visited suddenly the underground and listen to the passengers' complains.  The Minister of Transportation unexpectedly visited the underground to listen to the passengers' complaints.
2- She seemed reluctantly answer the questions. She seemed reluctant to answer the questions.
3- I looked to his scary face apprehensively saying: it hadn't my fault. I looked at his scary face apprehensively and said, "it wasn't my fault."
4- The PM praised all works for the country that were presented by the late who was characterized by his loyalty and hardworking in all position he included. The PM praised his late predecessor, who had been characterized as loyal and hardworking in all his endeavors, for all the works he had done for the country. 
5-A new type of material, called the dark matter, is determined. It doesn't reflect light and can not seen, but its existence can be checked. A new type of material called dark matter was discovered. It doesn't reflect light and therefore cannot be seen, but its existence has been verified.