Wayaka
Synopsis "The name of the wind" "My name is Kvothe, pronounced `cuouz`. The names are important because they say a lot about one person. I have had more names than nobody worths. The Adem call me Maedre. Which, according to how it´s pronounced, may means "the Flame", "the Thunder" o "the broken tree". My first mentor called me E´lir because I was smart and he knowed it. My first lover called me Dulator cause she liked how it sounds. They called me Kvothe the unblooded, Kvothe the Arcane and Kvothe the killer of kings. I have earned all of that names. I have bought and I have paid for them. But I grew up being Kvothe"
All these names are cool and the book too :D But to be honest, I like kvothe more ))
Well, I only have one name. All these names belong to the protagonist of the book. XD
So all these names you had said a lot about you. that's interesting :)

Synopsis "The name of the wind"

"My name is Kvothe, pronounced `cuouz`. The names are important because they say a lot about one person. I have had more names than nobody worths. The Adem call me Maedre. Which, according to how it´s pronounced, may means "the Flame", "the Thunder" or "the broken tree". My first mentor called me E´lir because I was smart and he knowed knew it. My first lover called me Dulator cause she liked how it sounds. They called me Kvothe the unblooded, Kvothe the Arcane and Kvothe the killer of kings. I have earned all of that names. I have bought and I have paid for them. But I grew up being Kvothe".