kisvadim
28/07/2015 Tuesday. At 10.00pm I talked with Kate from Montreal by Skype. It was my first trial lesson with her. Pace was very fast, I replied to many questions and Kate was typing very fast correction of my errors, which I made a lot. After session I repeated many English words. I went to sleep at 11.45pm was very tired.

28/07/2015

Tuesday. 

At 10.00pm I talked with Kate from Montreal by Skype. It was my first trial lesson with her. The pace was very fast as I replied to her many questions and Kate while she was quickly typing very fast corrections of my errors, of which there were many/I made a lot.

After the session I repeated many English words. I went to sleep at 11.45pm and was very tired.

Well done Vadim!  It sounds like you had a good mental workout during that session.  Hopefully, it helped to increase your vocabulary.

28/07/2015

Tuesday.

At 10.00pm I talked with Kate from Montreal by Skype. It was my first trial lesson with her. The pace was very fast, I replied to many questions and Kate was typing very fast correction of my errors, of which I made a lot.

After  the session, I repeated many English words. I went to sleep at 11.45pm  and I was very tired.

So did you enjoy the lesson, Vadim or was it just tiring? Did you remember the new words after that?